✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**IG TICKETMASTER!!!!! I was waiting in a 'que' for 10 mins to be told they had no tickets available! Went to SeeTickets and found the o2 was SOLD OUT! Instead I had to buy tickets for Birmingham, at least I got tickets. But I was faffing around with Ticketcrapster.

Anyone else have this problem?

One website for all your ticketing needs

gigsandtours.com

seetickets and gigsandtours are operated by the same company...both are just as good :)

tuesday's completely gone now!

woah i'm glad i got in there when i did

I disagree. I think they must be hosted in a different place, i missed out on kooks tickets relying on seetickets "server is busy" or whatever.

So for V Festival i went to gigsandtours, easy as pie.

Quality site.

anyone know where the higher priced £42.50 tix are likely to be?

or will i just be pot luck?

I'm not obviously asking for an exact row and number , just kinda area.

Couldn't see any option to go standing so i guess that will be out of the question

One website for all your ticketing needs

gigsandtours.com

Didn't fail me this time, which was great. Ticketmaster was absolutely shockingly bad this time round - disappointing as they don't use the useless SMS to deliver tickets.

Seriously, why are there no standing tickets?? Its an arena, it has a floor standing area its massive .

Was there a pre-sale? are they for VIP? pleaseee someone tell meee !

no presale or standing tickets, it is a joke

Have you seen this http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=m38&_nkw=coldplay+tickets

I thought ebay were going to stop this! No wonder a lot of us miss out.

Holy crap - that's really terrible. Can we not send horrible hate messages to these people through ebay? I'm sure last time this happened you can just escalate the price to ridiculous sums of money and then cancel your ebay account can't you?!

Scumbags!

I dont get it ! How did sellers on ebay get hold of standing tickets? Ah this the worst day ever :(

They don't have tickets most likely, they're just selling them on in the hope that they do get tickets, and if they don't, they'll probably keep the money anyway.

They've put up standing because up until they went on sale, that's what everyone thought there would be. So they're completely going to screw over anyone who buys tickets from them.

They don't have tickets most likely, they're just selling them on in the hope that they do get tickets, and if they don't, they'll probably keep the money anyway.

They've put up standing because up until they went on sale, that's what everyone thought there would be. So they're completely going to screw over anyone who buys tickets from them.

yeah i thought they might have put false information down.

on some of them they've even put block numbers down. :|

:veryangry: makes me so mad, but it seems like there's nothing we can do about it :(