✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably just coincidence, and indeed I shouldn't go into wondering about their private lives.

To be honest it did kinda cross my mind, to my shame. Especially as Strawberry Swing and Yes disappeared too...

But he seems happy enough, if anything had happened he'd be devastated I'd imagine...

Anyway great videos :D Look like a great show :nice:

^ yes Strawberry Swing is his personnal favourite (his feet wouldn't touch the ground ) and Yes about well we know what.

but if anything did happen (the fur business?) he has enough confidence nowadays and he has us to play his heart out to :nice:

Yeah. Anyway, lets not talk about this in here. Poor Jenjie won't want to wade through our musings :lol:

I'm going on a search for more YouTube vids :D

nah! I'm gonna join in :laugh3:

they played Strawberry Swing on Sat, so would have had to have gone wrong in the space of about 24 hours.

they get criticised when they don't change the setlist, and the minute they do its assumed because something has gone wrong. they could easily have planned to make changes to the setlist once they hit europe to keep us on our toes & to keep it varied for themselves. there's nothing like hearing a good song a million times over to put you off it. think Bryan Adams and 'Everything I Do'. I loved it at first but after 16 weeks of it at number 1 i still can't listen to it now

nah! I'm gonna join in :laugh3:

they played Strawberry Swing on Sat, so would have had to have gone wrong in the space of about 24 hours.

they get criticised when they don't change the setlist, and the minute they do its assumed because something has gone wrong. they could easily have planned to make changes to the setlist once they hit europe to keep us on our toes & to keep it varied for themselves. there's nothing like hearing a good song a million times over to put you off it. think Bryan Adams and 'Everything I Do'. I loved it at first but after 16 weeks of it at number 1 i still can't listen to it now

we'll have none of this logical talk here, lady!!!!:P