✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Sep-2008: Zenith, Strasbourg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back now too, and finally had a little bit sleep.

I was staying with Chavi. Some bad news. She deleted on accident all her videos. Of course she was very sad. Maybe someone knows a way to get them back, though?

@Chavi and Mariano and Christopher: I hope you had a safe journey back!

The concert was awesome. I first almost didn't regognize Chris, because of his hair! *cries* Why did he have to cut it down? :(

I was a bit dissapointed they didn't give any autographs. There were a few possibilities, but it seems they just weren't in the mood for it or so...

Politik was awesome, I loved that they played that song!! :lol:

We also collected lots of butterflies (they're hanging on my wall already, it looks beautiful!!)

I'm back now too, and finally had a little bit sleep.

I was staying with Chavi. Some bad news. She deleted on accident all her videos. Of course she was very sad. Maybe someone knows a way to get them back, though?

@Chavi and Mariano and Christopher: I hope you had a safe journey back!

The concert was awesome. I first almost didn't regognize Chris, because of his hair! *cries* Why did he have to cut it down? :(

I was a bit dissapointed they didn't give any autographs. There were a few possibilities, but it seems they just weren't in the mood for it or so...

Politik was awesome, I loved that they played that song!! :lol:

We also collected lots of butterflies (they're hanging on my wall already, it looks beautiful!!)

Hey, thanks for this short review.

I nearly lost all my pictures and videos on my SD card last month, because there must have been something wrong with the metal detectors at Dublin airport. But back home my father had a special program so I got back all my pictures and clips finally. As long as Chavi didn't format her card there must be a chance. :)

What a pity they didn't give any autographs. Was it easy for you to stalk though? :wink3:

It was easy to stalk. At the time when Guy came outside there were only maybe 5 people standing behind the fence. I called some weird stuff in different languages... And screamed why he was hiding. If Coldplay reads this I'm sorry I screamed so loud, I didn't mean to be a dumbass LOL Sorry.

Later after the show their cars just drove away without stopping :cry:

And yes, I once deleted all my music and got it back though a programm too! I don't want to build up fales hopes, but maybe it's woth a try and someone knows a programm. I'm kinda scared though, about my singing on the vids. You couldn't hear yourself so probably it sounds like shit. Now I know why people always are singing so weird at YouTube vids *g*

<div><object width="420" height="365"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="365" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="
Strasbourg 1er Septembre 2008 (7)</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/flanagan67">flanagan67</a></i></div>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="365" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="
Strasbourg 1er Septembre 2008</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/flanagan67">flanagan67</a></i></div>

Strasbourg 1er Septembre 2008 (6)</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/flanagan67">flanagan67</a></i></div>

It was easy to stalk. At the time when Guy came outside there were only maybe 5 people standing behind the fence. I called some weird stuff in different languages... And screamed why he was hiding. If Coldplay reads this I'm sorry I screamed so loud, I didn't mean to be a dumbass LOL Sorry.

Later after the show their cars just drove away without stopping :cry:

Good to know! So you met the others ones from coldplaying? What else have you done, especially after the concert? And how many of the people in the hall were German and French? :P

Good to know! So you met the others ones from coldplaying? What else have you done, especially after the concert? And how many of the people in the hall were German and French?

Yes, I met three other Coldplayers from here :)

There were too many French people, haha ok since the concert was in France it's no wonder. I think I have met no one from Germany, but I know there have been Germans as well.

And you know, I loooove when Chris Martin is speaking in the language of the country where they're playing at, but I personally don't speak French and I didn't want to bother Chavi all the time and asking what he was just saying. I think next time a concert it Germany wouldn't be so bad. So if you don't understand French it's a bit sad, but of course it has been great in Strasbourg!!

After the concert not so much. We were really tired and our feet were hurting. Chavi and Mariano went to a hotel, I was staying at the train station. I think we had stalked till 1pm or so, that was enough.

Hehe yeah Chris always tries to speak a bit in the language where they're playing at. So sad you didn't understand it.

Hopefully there are some pictures to come. :D Can't wait to see some of them. How long did you stay at the train station???

Around 4 hours. Thank god there had been some other Coldplay fans too. Cause some weird people are on the road at night. A French woman (I think homeless) asking all the time for cigarettes, and a guy who wanted to sell me drugs, or wanted to buy drugs, I'm not sure LOL

People started to jogging a bit, it was a bit cold and they opened the train station only shortly before 5 am.