✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Sep-2008: Colorline Arena, Hamburg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Lars:

"It was amazing. No surprises with the songs" I guess it was the same setlist as Koln then?

He said, he , Sarah and Felix are waiting to meet the band but have been told they've gone back to London (?!?!?!?! Surely not...if they're playing Berlin tomorrow?) but they met the support band.

Perhaps the boys will still be there maybe. hmmmmm

Yeah, I wouldn't trust them. Security people do lie very often. I met them after a security person said they weren't there.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust them. Security people do lie very often. I met them after a security person said they weren't there.

I was just getting ready to post that! Those asses that lied to our faces and told us the guys were already on stage soundchecking...LIARS!

I asked my security Guy and he was like: maybe they are maybe they aren't

and I was like oh come on man be honest is it worth staying or not

and then he said: I suggest you wait a little longer... (or something like that)

Hello! We're sitting in the train now on our way back home now. It was just incredible, what can i say? :dance:

The show was amazing, the guys and the crowd too and... Ach, you better listen about our feelings later, when our heads are clear again,maybe when we're back again from berlin :nice:

I'm...i'm just blown away...i have to sleep... Oh and yeah we sadly didn't meet them :( but we can try again tomorrow ^^

oh and yeah, the setlist of course:

1. fucking amazing coldplay concert!

the end!

LOST!

No not me.. i’m in Hamburg, just like Coldplay. They are about 30 meters away from me, just finishing the end of ‘Lost!’, from their new album ‘Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends’.

Now I can hear the crowd screaming.. which might mean they are about to play a special acoustic section, somewhere in the arena.

The show is sold out again. These guys seem pretty popular you know.. Oxfam has again played it’s part in the evening. People stopping to ask who we are, ask about the shops, ask about ‘Unwrapped‘, ask about OXJAM, ask how they can raise money in the marathon they are doing next week… ask why we are at a Coldplay concert in Hamburg? Because they invited us, of course.

The message is simple. It’s written on my wrist.

“Deine Stimme Gegen Armut”. (Give your voice against poverty). Oxfam.

Time for the encore. . . (once the band have run past this little office, back to the stage!)

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=57