✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Sep-2008: Colorline Arena, Hamburg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys, we're back home and i'm way too tired and exhausted to write a review. but let me just say it was brilliant, no, it was beyond brilliant!! soo love them!

well, felix already informed you about our day, haha. and tomorrow we're gonna see them again (have to get up in about 4 hours, aaahhhhhh!!!!) - i'm so happy. :nice:

so yeah... i guess i'll leave you in peace.

but no, let me just show you the best pic of the night - yes, i took it and no, i didn't plan it. it happened because i didn't zoom out fast enough.

but hey, i guess some of you will clearly agree with me that this could be the best pic ever taken.

so. enjoy.

p8140034pa0.jpg

w640.png

and now, goodnight and naughty... eeehm, sweet dreams!

:nice:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! COLDPLAYYYYYYY!!! *major outburst*

okay guys, we're back home and i'm way too tired and exhausted to write a review. but let me just say it was brilliant, no, it was beyond brilliant!! soo love them!

well, felix already informed you about our day, haha. and tomorrow we're gonna see them again (have to get up in about 4 hours, aaahhhhhh!!!!) - i'm so happy. :nice:

but no, let me just show you the best pic of the night - yes, i took it and no, i didn't plan it. it happened because i didn't zoom out fast enough.

but hey, i guess some of you will clearly agree with me that this could be the best pic ever taken.

so. enjoy.

p8140034pa0.jpg

w640.png

BULGETASTIC!!!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3:

okay. setlist now! (because too bouncy to go to bed ;D)

but not in the real order (or maybe yes??? ^^) so don't count on me, okay??

here you go:

life in technicolor

violet hill

clocks

in my place

speed of sound

cemeteries of london

fix you

chinese sleep chant

strawberry swing

god put a smile (techno)

talk (techno)

hardest part (chris solo)

postcards from far away (sooo love it!! <33)

viva la diva, ehm, vida!

lost!

the scientist (accoustic)

death WILL never conquer (accoustic)

politik

lovers in japan

death and all his friends

yellow

the escapist

yeah, that should've been it. :thinking: ... :nice:

Haha! Two things: first, just before Chris lies down at the end, it looked like he was sliding down Jonny's leg.:D Like with his shoulder touching J's leg. At 3:32 to 3:34. Then, after Jonny pulls Chris up, he bends down to pick something up and hands it to Chris. Wonder what it was?

Haha! Two things: first, just before Chris lies down at the end, it looked like he was sliding down Jonny's leg.:D Like with his shoulder touching J's leg. At 3:32 to 3:34. Then, after Jonny pulls Chris up, he bends down to pick something up and hands it to Chris. Wonder what it was?

You do the best video analysis!!!:D

I saw him pick something up too...hmmmm....a bracelet that came off maybe?:inquisitive:

You do the best video analysis!!!:D

I saw him pick something up too...hmmmm....a bracelet that came off maybe?:inquisitive:

Pssshht! It's nothing compared to your sexy screen cap analyses!

Oh, a bracelet is a good guess! Look at that! Jonny takes care of his Chris!

I thought maybe it was a ring! :o

But Jonny would have left that! :laugh3:

Unless it was the I heart Jonny ring :sneaky:

so. enjoy.

p8140034pa0.jpg

w640.png

YIKES!:wideeyed:

Chris' goofy dancing :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1DYvnCMpn8]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost! in Hamburg 14.09.2008[/ame]

the beginning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9VM_B20So]YouTube - Coldplay - Life in Technicolor & Violet Hill (Live)[/ame]

another lost and a bit of crazyness from viva la vida

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UNraKpX0gY]YouTube - Coldplay - Lost! (Live)[/ame]

(and amazing guy drumming footage.. yummie!)

postcards from far away & viva la vida

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM40nRuZvAQ]YouTube - Coldplay - Viva La Vida in Hamburg 14.09.2008[/ame]

Awwww what a night! I'm stil speechless!

It was so sad at the end, but then I realized, Berlin's coming today! :dance:

Damn I came back home at 2.30am and now I don't have much time as I have to pack my bag for Berlin and my train is leaving soon. I'm exhausted!

Thanks to Sarah, Felix, Nele and Dennis (Felix's flat mate) for this wonderful and very very cold day. We had so much fun thw whole time!!!. :nice:

Sadly we had no chance to meet the band afterwards. The security told us they already left the arena to catch a flight back to London. We didn't trust them and waited for a long time, but without success. At the end I was quite happy to reach my car, because some gates have already been closed lol. But that's a different story haha.

Wenn du das hier liest... Ja ich hasse dich du unfreundlicher dummer Parkwächter!!! :angry:

Review and lots of pictures are following on Wednesday I hope. :)

fix you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ciBm7PwQ0]YouTube - Coldplay - Fix You in Hamburg 14.09.2008[/ame]

cemetries of london

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6JlwQR7vnA]YouTube - Coldplay - Cemeteries Of London in Hamburg 14.09.2008[/ame]

Gans had a pretty good spot!