✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Sep-2008: Colorline Arena, Hamburg - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soooooooooooo excited and about to go to the venue!!! :dance:

the weather is brilliant in hamburg, just a bit cold, but the sun is shining.

oh, and for anyone who might be waiting for my review tonight: i'm sorry, but i probably won't be at the computer anymore. after stalking around a bit we expect to be back home at maybe 2 am and then we'll have to get up at 6 am to go to berlin (seeing them again tomorrooooow!!!)

so yeah, we really have to try getting some sleep.

will be back on tuesday night, at the latest ;) or maybe i'll pop in tomorrow morning.

I'm going to drive to Hamburg in about less than an hour I think.

I agree weather is fantastic, but sooooo cold! Don't forget a cap Sarah lol! Why do I always think I will forget something?

Oh and I'll be back at around 2am or 3am and my train to Berlin will start tomorrow early in the morning so I probably don't have time to write a review either. Sorry! :( But I will definitely do it later on I promise.

Habe krankheitsbedingt zwei Sitzplatzkarten (Block U8, Reihe 16, Platz 1+2) für das Konzert heute in Hamburg abzugeben. Möchte keinen Gewinn machen, würde aber gerne die Kosten der Karten (jeweils 66,55 EUR) wieder reinbekommen. Sehr gute Plätze wie ich finde...

Bei Interesse bitte Mail an mich! Zeit und Ort der Übergabe klären wir dann telefonisch.

Vg, André

Anybody interested in two tickets for the show tonight??? Due to illness I'm not able to go to the concert. Please contact me asap!

[Oxfam Blog] Here we are in Hamburg.

So here we are in Hamburg. The Color Line Arena. The rigging is going up. The morning is growing old. The Coldplay tour has rolled into town. ‘Oxfam’ (as some of the crew call me), is here too.

The show in Cologne, was another triumph for both the band, and Oxfam. 1472 was the number of Coldplay fans who gave their voice to our petition. Showing the German government that they care about unfair agricultural policies, which further marginalise small-scale farmers. Those people all pushing in the same direction, for a fairer world without poverty. That was a great effort by the team, and set a new record for the tour im Deutschland.

I took my chance to take in most of the show on Friday night too. Albert Hammond Jnr is still doing a great job of warming up the crowd, surely building their fan base in every city they pick up guitars. Coldplay live is a real spectacle. It would be easy to either close your eyes, or block out the sound, and still enjoy the show. Lights, confetti, screens, spheres and lasers, all add to the action on stage. Andy, the video director, knows the music so well, that the screens make the most of the sounds coming off-stage. Each song has it’s own twist, and builds on a great show. I am impressed. The band and crew have hit their stride in Europe. Leaping from city to city and absorbing huge audiences every step of the way.

I had a run on my day off yesterday, to take in Hamburg. It’s a very interesting place. I never imagined it to be anything like what I saw. The centre had a real carnival atmosphere on a Saturday afternoon. The port area was bustling with tourists. Run out of the city though, and there were people lining the river to take in evening sun. I hope to get a glimpse of Berlin too, before we head North later in the week..

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=56

Lars is here now, too ;D it's a bit cold and we tried to find the band backstage, but the bs-area is lik an effing fort! No chance to see them... But we'll keep on trying!

2 1/2 hours till the doors open - we're 40 people now! Stay tuned for more news ;)

Sarah, lars and felix~

So, we're in the arena now =D the people in front of the doors went nuts and we got pretty much squashed lol

Lars got in first with sarah, i got lost during the process but caught up with them in front of the stage quickly ;)

We're 3rd row, center now, amazing!!!!! :dance: :dance:

And no, of course i won't report during the concert lol i'm not crazy ;D

Greetings! We're soo exciiiiiiteeeeedd :cheesy: