✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a sign with "Coldplay is ongelofelijk" on it.:)

That's brilliant!

Chris was talking about that word when they were doing the C stage thing. So he must have thought they wrote it right after that or something :P that would explain his surprised reaction haha :D

for us this concert was anything but standart!

Chris recognised us and actually mention us! the crowd seem more into it then rotterdam, and so did the guys! I love glass of water they played it really pasionate!

He recognised you :dance:

How cool is that, I'm so happy for you girls, well deserved..I know what it means, it may sound stupid for many people, but it can turn the worst of the concerts into the best :nice:

It was a sign with "Coldplay is ongelofelijk" on it.:)

Haha, "incredible" seems to be Chris' favourite word. In Germany he always said "unglaublich". :D

Ohhhh I love "Glass Of Water"! :nice: Thanks for all the videos!

It was my tenth Coldplay gig yesterday, so I had something to celebrate.:)

I think this was the first time I saw a Coldplay gig without Chris doing at least one fuckup. The band sounded very tight yesterday and were more focused than on Thursday in Rotterdam. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen them this tight. They really were on fire yesterday. The atmosphere in the crowd was also just a bit better than on Thursday. I stood on the second row in the center, which made the long wait very worthwile. :)

Glass of Water sounded amazing. I was wearing a Strokes T-shirt, so I was extremely pleased when Chris called the Strokes "the best band in the world" and then Albert Hammond Jr. came out to play a monstrous riff on that song. Excellent drumming from Will as well. Quite a departure from the stuff on Viva La Vida I think.