✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ are you threatening me ? :uhoh: :P but I will write a review, promise !

Chaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you got home safe :D

:nice: Yes i did ! although I almost killed someone in the subway, but it was such a perfect weekend that I didnt want to ruin it :lol:

should I continue where Carla left ? hmmm I'll let her finish, so you'll have to wait..

btw, the ping pong table was so nice! it let us take pictures of it so nicely. Not that many tables are like that you know :lol:

edit : and thanks everyone for all the kind words :kiss:

So this is how it feels to be in heaven ! :nice:

do I need to tell more ? Carla already did a GREAT job with her reviews :kiss: I miss you btw :bigcry:

^ are you threatening me ? :uhoh: :P but I will write a review, promise !

:nice: Yes i did ! although I almost killed someone in the subway, but it was such a perfect weekend that I didnt want to ruin it :lol:

should I continue where Carla left ? hmmm I'll let her finish, so you'll have to wait..

btw, the ping pong table was so nice! it let us take pictures of it so nicely. Not that many tables are like that you know :lol:

edit : and thanks everyone for all the kind words :kiss:

I'm back!!!! tnx sweety! you know I miss you too!:kiss: look at us we''re like chris and jonny... now cause everybody has been waiting so patiently I thought we'd give a little sneak a peek to the jonny lovers what do you think chavi?

I'll continue writing RIGHT NOW

Welcome home Chavi :dance: :kiss:

it's great to be back on Coldplaying.com, it's like home really :nice:

I'm back!!!! tnx sweety! you know I miss you too!:kiss: look at us we''re like chris and jonny... now cause everybody has been waiting so patiently I thought we'd give a little sneak a peek to the jonny lovers what do you think chavi?

I'll continue writing RIGHT NOW

you're evil ! btw, what are we talking about ? :uhoh: :P

aawww the wave :nice: who cares about Guy Berryman ? I'm in love with Chris :heart:

dont hate me Carla for telling that, I dont mean it ! :uhoh:

awww chris was too cute but guy is still hotter!! don't hate you I've got a crush on chris right now!

JONNY BELLYYYYY!

is he trying to keep up with guy?

he'll need to show us his calvins if he wants a chance

:whistle:

Awwwwwwww I'm so happy for Carla and Chavi!! Truly deserved girls :nice: :dance: :dance:

thank you! :nice:

Clocks rocked again! This time I took a lot of time to take pics of Guy cause he was rockin and Chris would be at his piano so I wouldn’t miss any of that action!! They turned out pretty gooddd!!

DSC01294.jpg

In my place! ramp of love action again… Chavi and I both filmed and I think we should put our video’s side by side and play them at the same time.. only I had to pause mine in the middle so try to be a fast clicker! But chavi needs to upload first so a little patience ( I know I ask a lot)

Speed of sound… we danced danced danced and waved our hands like we were floating (kinda like an airplane) I think guy noticed… but you know I’m delusional!

Cemtries of london

Chris welcomed everybody and said some things in Dutch (or Flemish same thing) he said something about seeing familiar faces and looked at us again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! But I dunno if you can really hear it this is my video:

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=C2bo8FVwofA]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 cemetries of london[/ame]

And this I just found from somebody else:

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=QSxA4fw7gIE]YouTube - Coldplay Antwerpen Cemetries Of London Live 2008[/ame]

weee!

Chinese sleep chant: Guy is hottt… did I mention this??? He is hottt OMG and we were so close!

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-gGIxaSJs]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 chinese sleep chant[/ame]

42 well what can I say… it rocks!!!!

Here’s a bit…

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fzkPBHiWpXY]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 42[/ame]

kinda felt sorry I stopped filming cause guy rocked after this but you know I wanted to dance!

Fix you! Will probably always be my favorite live… I have no words for it… just AMAZING! *sigh*

Strawberry swing wee such a happy happy song on such a perfect perfect day! Again guy with the clapping… oh well….

Talk and god put a smile upon your face, sounded great again! A lot of people got out the smiley faces and it was fun! Plus great ass view this time… (sorry but I’m like that) I call my sister during talk cause she likes it!

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=zb90BV2uxDs]YouTube - QColdplay antwerp 04-10-08 b-stage[/ame]

the hardest part/postcards aww sweet song… turned around again (I just can’t help myself… ) now I understand when chavi said guy might have been a bit freaked out… heehee

Viva la vida: yeah indeed! Always love will on the drums and I like that he gets so close to us! Weeee the ooohing was great! I think I held my sign up for hump the bassplayer… I felt like Guy was really tired not that it affect is playing but I wanted to cheer him up! I’m not sure if he read it though.. I’d like to think so!

Lost… Drums again… no words really… so close… oooh what the heck *THUD* :dead:

and if I put my sign up during viva then this is where I flipped it…! The security guard laughed so hard!

The scientist/death will never conquer… we were the first to turn around again I love that! Chris held that story about us being ongeloofelijk! Such cuteness he said it’s his new favorite word then off course ths scientist was amazing again, and he said such sweet things about will and southhampton before death will never conquer… Chavi and I blew up our yellow balloons and threw them in the audience.. then during the talk remix we started the cell phones again and this time everybody did it! Yayy we started something! Weeeeee!

Politik.. I held up my look at the stars sign for the first time cause it has lots of lights maybe guy looked over.. I know I;’m such a dreamer

Lovers in japan… Just ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :nice:

Death and all his friends ooh noo nearly the end of our last viva la vida tour concert booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bigcry: the song is really great though… I appreciated it even more now that I’ve heard it the second time!

Galss of water: well just kill me now! I yelled my head off! I loved it soo much! I can’t describe it… and Chavi get’s all the scoops!!!! Now there’s a scoop for ya! Video:

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=fTX8MU_FWHQ]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 new song glass of water[/ame]

the ongeloofelijk thing was AWESOME! For those who don’t know: somebody held up a sign that said: coldplay = ongeloofelijk(incredible) when Chris said how the fuck did you do that?!!?

I can’t wait for the EP now… I already was in heaven when I heard LIT II was gonna be on it!

Yellow… there’s my sign again! And the smiley face… all was awesome! Just look at the video in the end… I’m holding up my sign and waving Bye while chavi is filming and chris waves back at me WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=dJjlnjOKRzE]YouTube - coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 goodbye[/ame]

No picks or sticks today..  but that’s okay! We got the setlist again at the end.. don’t even remember how that went.. ask chavi!

Now it really is over: stalkers UNLEASHED!!!! Mission sexyman is on! Chavi is getting butterflies while I’m trying to get a personal setlist… some girl held up a sign that said : setlist please! (she did that after albert too) and yelled to one of the roadies.. he went to look for one and she was the only one that got something, but I think it wasn’t a personal one… it had no tape and it was quite neat… so we left and we wer off to the back entrance………… dun dun dunnnnnnnn

Guest kmm1482

Anyone get the words to Glass of Water?

I just realized that since I'm gonna be at the Cleveland show on the 21st, and not only is that gonna be the first show of the second leg of the U.S. tour, but all of us there will be the VERY first people in America to hear it!!!!!