✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys I need a little break! need to get some food!

but i will finish tonight i promise.. please hang around.. this is the last bit i wrote for noe... its pretty awesome!

Jay-z came on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At the end of the walz I counted down 3…..2…..1……….. and right on cue LIT started I went completely bazookas! I can’t believe how close I was to Guy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( ihave some awesome pics an so does chavi)

Then Violet Hill we held up Chavi’s sign and at the end Chris sees us and recognized us! OMG

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=azZVHvpmrJA]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 Violet HIll[/ame]

watch!

OMG Chris seems to say HI to you!!! That is so NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did Guy leave before the end of Violet Hill???

:stunned:

Well, Carla, we should let you rest (and eat!!!)

Thanks for everything!!! It was a GREAT sunday for all of us, thanks to you!!!

:)

hahaha you were next to us! you had the brown shirt from rotterdam! i knew you were comin it just didn't click that was you!

cool!

haha yes, I'd rather have worn a Twisted Logic tour shirt, but I didn't get a chance to see them back then...

Awesome video btw! :D

you met chris, you talked to him, you touched him, he picked up the cap of your marker and he now knows you! :stunned:

LUCKY!

Wow, he totally recognized you girls! AWESOME. And who's lovely voice was that singing along with Chris???

you met chris, you talked to him, you touched him, he picked up the cap of your marker and he now knows you! :stunned:

LUCKY!

Yea, we're TOTALLY jealous!:P

I'm sorry guys I need a little break! need to get some food!

but i will finish tonight i promise.. please hang around.. this is the last bit i wrote for noe... its pretty awesome!

Jay-z came on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At the end of the walz I counted down 3…..2…..1……….. and right on cue LIT started I went completely bazookas! I can’t believe how close I was to Guy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( ihave some awesome pics an so does chavi)

Then Violet Hill we held up Chavi’s sign and at the end Chris sees us and recognized us! OMG

YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 Violet HIll

watch!

Yeah he saw at you and recognized and said Hi to you!

great!

i just got reminded with my incident when he smiled at me at the Today show when he's looking at you to recognize you.

He also looked at me during Lost soundcheck and 42 at that show!

i still can't forget it when ever i see him look at some one that memory flashes into my mind still.

Hi Chavi so you're home :) feeling good yes :flutterby:

Hey Lauren ! :nice: yep, I made it safely to my place. I almost missed my train in Paris because the train in Rotterdam was late and then I got stuck in the subway in Paris .. but I ran .. as usual :P

how are you ? still on cloud 9 ? :nice:

Yep very high spirit dear Chavi like Chris gave me some strong medecine.

In the meanwhile I have caught a cold on the lungs, I wonder how lol, but tonight it is already getting bettter.

So glad to have met you (and not only you haha).

Glass of Water sounds wonderful. I'm glad you where there.

Hope you'll feel better soon Lauren ! :nice:

omg chavi that video is amazing!!!! i screamed along with you when chris gave you that nod!!

thanks :nice: Chris said "Hey" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's such a nice person ! I still cant believe how kind people were to us :heart:

Haha, I even talked to you. I arrived at the Sportpaleis at about 1 pm. And you showed us your signs :P

ooh really ? we showed them to so many people .. what do you look like ? :embarassed: