✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after the concert we hang around in the venue as we wanted to walk the same way as Coldplay did when they ran from the stage to the C-stage for the acoustic set( haha, I'm a freak, I know). We kept walking further and further 'till we saw a cord( don't know exactly how to say in english) which means you may not walk further anymore, but there was no security around..so we walked under it and we were next to the stage then. On the other side there was a door...and it got open!

Still no security..

then there was this little hall to another door which opened aswell and there we saw a sort of refter for the roadies etc( all their bags, food,) and after that another door! We just kept walking into the backstage, man, that was so exciting, the thought that every moment you could see a coldplay member maybe or... in the worst case the security who sends you out).

And then we stood in front of a door with 2 little windows in it, we looked trough it and we saw doors of toilets and I think....dressing rooms aswell!!!

I knew coldplay was somewhere very near then! We stood there( me + a friend) looking trough the little window and saw a woman coming, couldn't see clearly who it was, my friend ran away but I hid behind the door :d. I looked again trough the window and I saw someone coming out of the toilet. I was shocked( security maybe) and started to run back a little bit, but noticed he started walking in the opposite direction and I thought ' I KNEW this person, the hair, the length, he turned his face a bit to the right( didn't see me yet) and it was.....GUY BERRYMAN! Coming out of the toilets!omg!

I yelled to my friend to come back, so she could see Guy aswell, and we stood there pointing at him and yelling etc...haha, then he looked back , trough the window, and his face was like' huu, what's going on here' omg he looked at us!

But because we were yellying so hard a security man saw us and we had to leave there.

The moment we saw Guy went so so fast, but it was amazing! I think he was wearing a black shirt and jeans( if someone's interested in his clothing, hehe:d) and looked absolutely gorgeous!

I wanted to see the other guys so hard that we ran outside the venue, to the back.

and like Chavi and Carla said, we saw a door, wide open, with ' Backstage lounge' written above it. ( that was 1 hour after the concert I think) . There were chairs for the security but no one sat there, it was totally empty in there and then I saw THE ping pong table, haha:d we entered the backstage lounge and climbed up the stairs, went further, 'till we saw that bar like Carla and Chavi did...It was so cool to think the lads have been there, there were still drinks on a table( maybe where they were relaxing etc)...We also saw the door where they entered the stage I think, not sure of that... but no doors or stairs anymore, we could't go to the dressing rooms etc... but WAUW, what an amazing experience: Seeing Guy truough a little window( just for a few seconds) and a part of the backstage from coldplay...

We went back to get out again, and I think there were standing 2 girls next to the door of the backstage lounge, and I'm pretty sure it was you girls,, chavi and carla! :d

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guy was still there after the concert ????????????????????????? :stunned:

edit : CARLA THE FUCKING HUMMER !!!!!!!!

okay now I feel bad.. no I dont .. maybe a little.. ARGGHHH !

cant remember either.. maybe around 00:30 .. I dont really know! I was so tired I kept falling asleep in the car while Carla was singing along the radio :nice:

10 minutes.. hmm let's see. We were probably still asking for setlists and people were not at their cars yet.. so yeah they might have left then, they still had some time before getting stuck in traffic. that thought should make me feel better ! phew !

^ thank you :nice:

Carlaaaaa ! we forgot to mention the two kids we saw twice on stage with Vikki and this unknown woman.. :uhoh: is that important ?

at this point, everything is important!!!!!!

do tell...... :)

She thought you were security and was hiding under the ping pong table :D

trust me we didn't look like security :P

how are you btw? haven't seen you in a long time!

So after the concert we hang around in the venue as we wanted to walk the same way as Coldplay did when they ran from the stage to the C-stage for the acoustic set( haha, I'm a freak, I know). We kept walking further and further 'till we saw a cord( don't know exactly how to say in english) which means you may not walk further anymore, but there was no security around..so we walked under it and we were next to the stage then. On the other side there was a door...and it got open!

Still no security..

then there was this little hall to another door which opened aswell and there we saw a sort of refter for the roadies etc( all their bags, food,) and after that another door! We just kept walking into the backstage, man, that was so exciting, the thought that every moment you could see a coldplay member maybe or... in the worst case the security who sends you out).

And then we stood in front of a door with 2 little windows in it, we looked trough it and we saw doors of toilets and I think....dressing rooms aswell!!!

I knew coldplay was somewhere very near then! We stood there( me + a friend) looking trough the little window and saw a woman coming, couldn't see clearly who it was, my friend ran away but I hid behind the door :d. I looked again trough the window and I saw someone coming out of the toilet. I was shocked( security maybe) and started to run back a little bit, but noticed he started walking in the opposite direction and I thought ' I KNEW this person, the hair, the length, he turned his face a bit to the right( didn't see me yet) and it was.....GUY BERRYMAN! Coming out of the toilets!omg!

I yelled to my friend to come back, so she could see Guy aswell, and we stood there pointing at him and yelling etc...haha, then he looked back , trough the window, and his face was like' huu, what's going on here' omg he looked at us!

But because we were yellying so hard a security man saw us and we had to leave there.

The moment we saw Guy went so so fast, but it was amazing! I think he was wearing a black shirt and jeans( if someone's interested in his clothing, hehe:d) and looked absolutely gorgeous!

I wanted to see the other guys so hard that we ran outside the venue, to the back.

and like Chavi and Carla said, we saw a door, wide open, with ' Backstage lounge' written above it. ( that was 1 hour after the concert I think) . There were chairs for the security but no one sat there, it was totally empty in there and then I saw THE ping pong table, haha:d we entered the backstage lounge and climbed up the stairs, went further, 'till we saw that bar like Carla and Chavi did...It was so cool to think the lads have been there, there were still drinks on a table( maybe where they were relaxing etc)...We also saw the door where they entered the stage I think, not sure of that... but no doors or stairs anymore, we could't go to the dressing rooms etc... but WAUW, what an amazing experience: Seeing Guy truough a little window( just for a few seconds) and a part of the backstage from coldplay...

We went back to get out again, and I think there were standing 2 girls next to the door of the backstage lounge, and I'm pretty sure it was you girls,, chavi and carla! :d

I don't think I saw anybody come out exceot people fromthe red cross...

but are you sure it was us? I was wearing a red coat....

:shocked2:

cant remember either.. maybe around 00:30 .. I dont really know! I was so tired I kept falling asleep in the car while Carla was singing along the radio :nice:

10 minutes.. hmm let's see. We were probably still asking for setlists and people were not at their cars yet.. so yeah they might have left then, they still had some time before getting stuck in traffic. that thought should make me feel better ! phew !

I was trying to stay awake...:wideeyed: I sang along with everything.. even shakira... stupid car didn't have a cd player... I have my own van back now :nice: with coldplay mp3 cd...:D

okay I'm calm now....

at this point, everything is important!!!!!!

do tell...... :)

when we just came in Vicky was on stage with a short woman with dark hair(don't think it was marianne) and two children... one blond girl (about apples age but it wasn't her) and a boy... about 2 I'd say... but not moses!

After albert they came back on again...

Chris first dedicated strawberryswing to I think he said Georgia and nico? or nicole...

then he decicated viva la vida to his godson ehrrhhm what was his name again.. I wanna say laurence but that wasn't it!

tnx that was what I needed Louis... his godson.. any one know about this?

Chavi and I discussed this off course we put our money on mimi... so get your butt in here mimi!!!!

Mimi as in me me?

Chris does have a godson but I can't remember who the parents are (someone Gwyneth knows as I recall) or the name of the child. Plus he could have acquired more god children since then too, I guess. Sorry :\

We didnt want to take any pic of them, because that would have been just too weird.. they're just kids. :confused: but then I really wonder who they are. I freaked out and thought it was Apple.. but Nah that's just insane and Chris would never let it happen.

it's really not that important.. but I'm just too curious !