✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Wasn't Frysk a girl? :thinking: And speaking about Famke, you actually had to pay him/her or did I get it wrong?

oh yeah she is (I got it wrong the first time :embarassed:) I shouldve written heroine, sorry. It just doesnt sound pretty :rolleyes:

and yes we paid for the tickets, face value :)

thank you Noémie :nice:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Chavi, Carla....such a great story!!! :clap:So happy for ya...so fun to read for me:D

WWHHYYYEEEE must Europe and US be separated by that huge piece of water???? If not I'd meet up with you girls and become part of the Stalker Patrol! hahahaha (You guys can give lessons to others, stalkers-to-be:lol:)

Your patience and determination paid off big time!!!! And even if you didn't get to meet any of the guys at Antwerp, you met THE PING PONG table Will used! ahhhhh!:happy:That'd be exciting enough for me!:blush:

Cooky, got your pm and will send you one tomorrow regarding our stalking tactics for NY . we have a lot to learn from The Girls. i was busy all weekend and and need to catch up on the posts, way behind. Carla, ya didn't get Warning Sign, but my god you got Chris and are now our Heros

Cooky, got your pm and will send you one tomorrow regarding our stalking tactics for NY . we have a lot to learn from The Girls.

OOoooHHH alright! Read Carla's & Chavi's post for pointers on what to do!!!:lol: I think together we have a shot at become Jr. Stalkers haha (I think you need to leave your state/country/time zone to be "official" :laugh3:)

I need to add something to my review:

something very amazing happened during yellow!

off course I held up my sign saying: look at the starts look how WE shine for YOU, and at the end Chavi and I sang this bit and pointed at Guy together, singing it to him, I am sure he saw us here he looked at us for 10 seconds at least (WOW:lol: ) maybe he read the sign but he saw us sing to him... we sang to him and he saw it WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^ Yeaah ! we sang for him and he saw us ! look at the stars look how WE shine for YOU ! :nice:

first tip : when you see a door open that says backstage lounge, JUST GO ! you might meet the now very famous ping pong table :D

Look who it is!

Nose in the wind to make a nice photo angle.

Viva la vida plane, Coldplay plays Antwerp!

Bombardier CRJ-200LR

Rotterdam - Zestienhoven [RTM / EHRD]

04-10-2008

2911777693_b99aa09ff7.jpg

G-MKSA Markoss Aviation

Carla !!!!!!!!!!! wrong airport :disappointed:

OMG I think I saw you, Carla and Chavi in the backstage lounge!( see later on in my post)

As you can see, I'm not a very active member, but I read this forum almost every day, SO:

it was my 1st time seeing them live and I absolutely wanted to be there( I have been a fan for 5 years) front row, but we had seats( same price like standing-tickets) so we tried get to the centre area( standing-places) but we weren't allowed to with our tickets( I knew there wasn't much kope for that)

When we saw our places in the area I was quite dissapointed, we were seated quite far away from the stage. Then Albert Hammond Jr. started, I liked the music, I really did, but the sound was soo bad from where I sat! It really hurted my ears.

Time for coldplay now: the sound wasn't much better and most say the problem with Chris micro got solved after 2 songs, but I thought it was only after the 10th song or something it was totally solved. But the show was absolutely great. Chris has to be the best frontman ever! But the amosphere round my place was so bad..me and 2 other friends were the only one dancing , singing, clapping to all the songs. Because of that and because of the fact we were seated that far away, I never had that ' Wauw-feeling', I liked it, but it wasn't really special to me..

BUT then there was a little pause and suddenly everyone in the venue looked to a point right after me, so I turned around, and there they were, 10m from me they were playing the acoustic set!little Very awesome to see them so close.

When they stared on the big stage again with Politik, the sound suddenly was perfect and then it was amazing!t It's my fav live song! Lovers in Japan was absolutely beautiful aswell.

Glass of Water really surprised me, very cool song and even cooler they only played this in Antwerp!! Yellow was the final big sing a long and then it was over....Amazing show! But good god, I was so jealuous of the people who were standing in the centre area, the atmosphere seemed so great there.

But the coolest thing has to come after the concert, I have to go now but I will post the backstage adventures later this evening.

Carla !!!!!!!!!!! wrong airport :disappointed:

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bigcry:!

no I'm even sadder! I was there we could have gone there... my feeling told me and we didn't! :bigcry:

OMG I think I saw you, Carla and Chavi in the backstage lounge!( see later on in my post)

As you can see, I'm not a very active member, but I read this forum almost every day, SO:

it was my 1st time seeing them live and I absolutely wanted to be there( I have been a fan for 5 years) front row, but we had seats( same price like standing-tickets) so we tried get to the centre area( standing-places) but we weren't allowed to with our tickets( I knew there wasn't much kope for that)

When we saw our places in the area I was quite dissapointed, we were seated quite far away from the stage. Then Albert Hammond Jr. started, I liked the music, I really did, but the sound was soo bad from where I sat! It really hurted my ears.

Time for coldplay now: the sound wasn't much better and most say the problem with Chris micro got solved after 2 songs, but I thought it was only after the 10th song or something it was totally solved. But the show was absolutely great. Chris has to be the best frontman ever! But the amosphere round my place was so bad..me and 2 other friends were the only one dancing , singing, clapping to all the songs. Because of that and because of the fact we were seated that far away, I never had that ' Wauw-feeling', I liked it, but it wasn't really special to me..

BUT then there was a little pause and suddenly everyone in the venue looked to a point right after me, so I turned around, and there they were, 10m from me they were playing the acoustic set!little Very awesome to see them so close.

When they stared on the big stage again with Politik, the sound suddenly was perfect and then it was amazing!t It's my fav live song! Lovers in Japan was absolutely beautiful aswell.

Glass of Water really surprised me, very cool song and even cooler they only played this in Antwerp!! Yellow was the final big sing a long and then it was over....Amazing show! But good god, I was so jealuous of the people who were standing in the centre area, the atmosphere seemed so great there.

But the coolest thing has to come after the concert, I have to go now but I will post the backstage adventures later this evening.

cewll tell us soon cox i'd like to know if we saw you?!?!

I didn't see anybody there did you chavi?