✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work as an au pair here and in north London! Can you let me know how you get on tonight with the camera situation, too? I'd really appreciate it <3

Just return to this thread late tonight or tomorrow.;)

And if anyone wants to meet up beforehand, PM me your mobile numbers.

My spare ticket for this date has now gone. There may be one more available right on the day if my sister's newborn boy decides to make an appearance right at that moment, then I guess her partner will probably have to attend the birth rather than the gig :laugh3:

I have a special request for this show, please, that as we are sitting on the first tier we won't be getting some butterflies. I NEED some butterflies from this gig for some very special friends, would some kind soul please help me with this?

Many thanks in advance :)

;)^^^ Move over, you two......Im the official butterfly whore here, I want first dibs

on these little beauties!

If anyone who attends the 02 gigs finds themselves with even one extra butterfly, please think of me.....:)

I thought you only needed one from each city?

There should be more than enough to share around!!:confused:

I'm not as excited about this gig as I should be for some reason, perhaps it's just because i'm going tomorrow night too, perhaps not.

Anyway, a few of us are already meeting up at the o2, so anyone who wants to join our modest party please do get in touch :)