✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

I've got Block A1, Row A tickets but hoping it's not so close to the stage that I end up breaking my neck looking up in the air for 2 hours or so! lol

Well, looking at a seating chart, I'd be more than happy to take those tickets off your hands for you, dfective, if you decide that you don't want to risk a visit to the chiropractor. :laugh4:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I am new to this site. I am totally PSYCHED that I am seeing Coldplay. Their albums rule and I LOVE Viva La Vida (the album), I am in 112 row z. I am going on my own on the 15th at 02 , and I would love to meet some fans. Any Chance ?!?!?!?!?

Hey I am new to this site. I am totally PSYCHED that I am seeing Coldplay. Their albums rule and I LOVE Viva La Vida (the album), I am in 112 row z. I am going on my own on the 15th at 02 , and I would love to meet some fans. Any Chance ?!?!?!?!?

I would think so, yes. Perhaps you could give a few more details about yourself so you could meet "similar" members, and perhaps even ones sitting near you.

Are you going to the 15th and the 16th? If so, me too! :)

There will be some of us meeting up for sure, so please keep in touch and get to know us just a little more and I (and others!) will meet you beforehand for a beer and a little singalong!!

:)

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask..have u guys got your ticket from the ticketmaster(anyone who bought online)? Because i still haven't got mine, so i wonder is it only me or everyone else as well?

Elma

Welcome to the site Elma :)

I don't have my tickets yet and as far as I know they won't be sent out until much nearer the gig, but perhaps someone else has some more exact information?

Brilliant !!! My name is Nardos. I am 18 (but will be 19 on the 15th) I am only going on the 15th. My email is [email protected], so if anyone is sitting in 112 or just general fans lemme know THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to make your acquaintance Nardos :)

There's a different thread for the 15th gig, make sure you post on that one (this one's for the 16th) and you'll be more likely to meet a few nice people.

See you on the fifteenth!!

Thanks a lot for the info kimchi :)

You're most welcome Elma :)

Another thought - your email from Ticketmaster includes your booking reference I believe, and you can track the status of your tickets on their site.

Ah, December seems so very far away - come on Santa hurry up!! :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
Voodoo I don't believe I caught what you said, could you repeat that please?! :D

(Soz, couldn't resist, I know the forum's been broken again today!)

I might end up having a spare ticket for the 16th, but I won't know for some months probably. If I do someone on here can have it. It's towards the back of the block I think, but certainly better than upper tier or not having a ticket at all. Plus you get the free added bonus of me singing along throughout the gig :wink3:

I'm looking for a ticket for the O2 gig. I'll probably be flying down to London in December for a vacation and it'd be sweet if I could catch Coldplay as well... I tried to get tickets off the usual routes (O2, Ticketmaster, Sees...) but I figured they were all sold out already.

• 1 month later...

If anyone's looking to buy a ticket i'll be selling mine as i can't afford to get down to London.

I stupidly bought a ticket before i found out how much grant/loan i'd be getting from the SLC for university, and unsurprising, i really can't afford to go unless i starve myself for a week ¬_¬

So anyway, if anyone needs a ticket, it looks like mine will be up for grabs. It's not floor seating though, thats the only downside.

Urg, i feel so depressed about not being able to go.

• 3 weeks later...

If someone knew where I could find 2 tickets to one of the 3 London gigs I would really appreciate it! I'm flying all the way from Finland and I'm determined to see Coldplay no matter what! It would make my life so much easier if someone had a spare or two...

Sorry i know i put this in another thread but just incase i thought i would put it again

Ok i think i can clear this one up:

I live in Greenwich and i decided to go down to the O2 Arena itself to get tickets. Previously my girlfriend was told they would go onsale at 9, i thought wow half an hour before the net but suspicious. We got there at 8:30 and there were a few people there. The security guy said he was told 12pm for sale which really confused me. Both were wrong. There was a cluster of people and O2 did really badly on this part. There were about 9 booths and nobody had a clue which ones would open. They should've put up a sign saying Coldplay tickets 9:30am Booths 7,8,9 etc. 9:30 hits and it's a complete free-for-all. One opened and everyone crammed in then a second and i saw one window flicker went i rushed but didn't open so to the back i went. We were told it was a maximum of 4 tickets, then that we needed photo ID. The communication was really bad. After that we were told no ID for 1-3 tickets then ID for 4 or more.

I am not being classist here, but the wait was horrible. It was basically all chav's. What really wasn't nice was when we were in the bundle and a lot of them started smoking. As a non-smoker it was horrid. Anyway! Most of them were touts, you could tell. My main point is, what happened i feel is that O2 allocated the less desirable seats to the agencies keeping all the best seats for it's own box office. I got 4 tickets at 10:50. I got Block A1 Row H which is the block right infront of the stage, eight rows back. I realise i am extremely lucky. I don't know what the situation is now but the best tickets were actually available from the O2 in-person box-office. Not over the phone becuase the O2 phone line is ticketmaster.

I feel geniunely sorry for those who got worse tickets or those buying off these idiots. You could tell they were angry when the news about photo ID happened. Also when i finally got mine an hour and a half later the ticket lady commented i was the first 'real fan' she'd served saying she could tell they were all touts. If this confirms anything it's in future if you can make your way to the actual box office of the 02.

Coldplayed

Block A1

Troll alert!

I just saw some nosebleed seats on Ticketmaster.co.uk for this date - would have bought them myself for you guys but my credit card is 'on holiday'

It's worth keeping trying right up to the day of the gig if you're determined - there are always a few extra tickets released.

Tickets for December Gig (recieved?)

Hi all :D

Just wondering, has anyone attending the December 16th Gig got their tickets yet? Just cos I orded mine off ebay cos I was late in buying the tickets (had to pay a big markup too...) and I havent got my tickets yet. It was from a trusted seller so i was wondering maybe Coldplay just hasent relesed the tickets yet?

Thanks

Josh

Mark, I was surprised when you said that you don't have your tickets yet, but made a little search around the web... and does that actually mean nobody has got their tickets in printed form??

Is that normal in the UK that you don't get the tickets sent immediately after buying?

I haven't been to many concerts... so I always thought it works the way that they will be sent to you straight after buying.

Is there a reason for that?

I mean, you already know where the seats are - why do the promoters not print the tickets??

Hopefully these questions are not too stupid, but I am very curious!!

Thanks a lot in advance for any reply...