svientist

beatles shirts on all 4 of them :heart:

edit no not the beatles she says...

what coudl it be?

*takes moment to imagine JB in Christmas hat*

and nothing else:sneaky:

:santa:

remembers red hot chilli peppers... :wink3:

ANNNND NOW the thread is complete...major perv present. Sorry Carla, I think Mel (or any other hardcore Jonny fan) always takes the perv crown! LOL

:kiss: hi Mel

oh no she deserves it, she as the award for crying out loud!

I DIDNT YET IAN!:P

(next best thing to being there- listening to phone updates from Pete whilst roasting smores with Noah over the roaring fireplace:D

WooHoo...."live- "oh love, dont let me down..." awww, and he actually let me hear Chris sing it this time, lol)

OK ok MEL IS THE BIGGEST PERV EVVVVVAAAAHHHH:wink3::D you get the crown, and the cape...the whole outfit--think of Chris in the VLV vid/Anton Corbijn version LOL

and Beatles shirts??? Jingle Balls, oops I mean Bells...this show is the best!!! (damnn I wish I was there :bigcry:)

WooHoo...."live- "oh love, dont let me down..."

LITii SQUUUUEEEEEEE

and smores? yummy

OK ok MEL IS THE BIGGEST PERV EVVVVVAAAAHHHH:wink3::D you get the crown, and the cape...the whole outfit--think of Chris in the VLV vid/Anton Corbijn version LOL

and Beatles shirts??? Jingle Balls, oops I mean Bells...this show is the best!!! (damnn I wish I was there :bigcry:)

Jingle Balls:lol:

Someone better post video of them in the Christmas hats:inquisitive:

yes, i said Jingle BALLS. didcha think i could hang around here as much as i do and not have my mind be influenced by the pervs:sneaky: LOL. Especially the biggest perv of all!!!! Mel Mel Mel <shakes her head> :angel:

(i can't get the frickin' image of Jonny wearing nothing but a Christmas hat...but worn a la RHCP socks. :stunned: excuse me, I gotta go wash out my brains, I can't go to see my new little godson with such images in my head!:shocked2: LOL)

And sadly its come round too fast. The end is here. What an incredible gig. Amazing atmosphere, great venue, and the best band in the world. Every single song was brilliant and the new songs stand up easily as good as the old ones. Thanks Chris, will, guy and johnny boy! You are quite simply the best! See you next year at wembley. :)

absolutely fantastic :D

great job everyone! :D

you are both very welcome.. but i can't afford any mor of this.. :D

yes, i said Jingle BALLS. didcha think i could hang around here as much as i do and not have my mind be influenced by the pervs:sneaky: LOL. Especially the biggest perv of all!!!! Mel Mel Mel <shakes her head> :angel:

(i can't get the frickin' image of Jonny wearing nothing but a Christmas hat...but worn a la RHCP socks. :stunned: excuse me, I gotta go wash out my brains, I can't go to see my new little godson with such images in my head!:shocked2: LOL)

:wideeyed: guy... *drools* take off the hattttttt

you're going to see him awwwww

Chris` voice has sounded amazing these last few nights, agreed?

AGREED chris voice and chris himself is :heart:

PUHHHHHLEASE! You were a perv all along...I just had to help you unleash it:whip:

And PERV TIME OUT!

Awwwwwww...your godson...so precious...give him a special Coldplay kiss from us all Noelia. :heart: