✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

So excited about tomorrow after reading the reviews, I'm like a kid before Christmas!

Hope to catch some of you tomorrow! Glad to hear about camera situation as well (although be warned, I did have my Canon 350D confiscated at the last gig there - albeit it was was fairly obvious with its telephoto lens).

If security ask you to take it to security, you will miss some of the show.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6.30pm start????

Hi all,

Have just found this forum but don't have time to read all the posts so hope I'm not repeating!

My ticket says to be there at 6.30pm.

Does anyone know who's supporting Coldplay at the O2 and what time the actual music starts?

I had to get my tickets on ebay and paid £150 for 2 of them face value £42.50!! - hope it's worth it!

Thanks

T

Hi everyone, I have 2 tickets for the gig tomorrow (16th Dec), but am unfortunately unable to go now and am looking to sell them at face value.

If anyone is interested in the pair of tickets, please e-mail me: [email protected]

Thanks!

These have been sold now. Thanks for your interest and have a great evening at the gig! :)

not long now folks! leaving work at 4pm and should be at Starbucks for 6pm all being well!

I'm pretty sure i'm not going to be anywhere near to get the butterflies, so if anyone can save me a few i'd be grateful, i've still got the gold confetti in my wallet from the yellow balloons in barcelona.

Can't wait! Squuueeeeeeeeeee!

not long now folks! leaving work at 4pm and should be at Starbucks for 6pm all being well!

I'm pretty sure i'm not going to be anywhere near to get the butterflies, so if anyone can save me a few i'd be grateful, i've still got the gold confetti in my wallet from the yellow balloons in barcelona.

Can't wait! Squuueeeeeeeeeee!

I still have loads of surplus butterflies from Sunday, so I shall bring them with me.:D

Well, we usually have someone posting the "start" of the gig, so we all press play on any of our recordings of live shows so we can keep up with what's going on......

but the setlist is different now, and i don't have a bootleg with the songs in this order.... so i just play my Hallenstadion bootleg :P

sorry peeps not a lot of time today...

but i am live updating

chavi's in the high wire was on, is going to step outside for hpkins he's porb on by now

she saw some roadies today but didn't see the band come in as they were early.. according to security they did an extra soundcheck.. so new song maybe?