✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Hi everybody,

So,I just returned from London and have missed the group about one day but was able to met someone (who ?? if anyone can tell me) I also met an older man who exchange some music materials but I don't know who is he?

You can see my photos on twitter audleg by follonwing me.

They will come back at he studio in four weeks.

Their staff are very cool and sympathic, He takes some minutes for me and gave me autographed cd and picture and will's battery wand.

Sorry for my poor english.

Hi everybody,

So,I just returned from London and have missed the group about one day but was able to met someone (who ?? if anyone can tell me) I also met a older man who exchange some music materials but I don't know who is he?

You can see my photos on twitter audleg by follonwing me.

They will come back at he studio in four weeks.

Their staff are very cool and sympathic, He takes some minutes for me and gave me autographed cd and picture and will's battery wand.

Sorry for my poor english.

Saw your pictures. I have no idea who he is. That's a good of him handing autographs to you, congrats! The band are probably busy right now. They have another studio in LA which probably be the case they kind of playing back and forth and plus Chris is no longer living in the UK anymore. Do you mind if I follow you on Twitter? :D

CEEOXHUWgAANN0N.jpg:large

CEEOL2XWEAAG9BB.jpg:large

CEEOL29W0AAa8ns.jpg:large

thx for sharing the pics and thx somuch for the info that they return in 4 weeks...MY HOLIDAYS YEAH :loveshower:

interesting..saw your pics on twitter..he gave ypu signed pic and one of Wills drumsticks ?

A friend of mine was there in MArch and got the same goodies and has NO ideas who the guy is..she missed to ask him for his name...I told her maybe one of the roadies maybe ...I sent her pics from the roadies from the book I read..but she did not recognize him..you are lucky anyway :)

Are you planning to go back in 4 weeks audrey ?

Does anyone know what Anchorman looks like? I think it is maybe the man with the grey hair in the pictures Audrey took.

Although, i always envision a much younger guy when Anchorman Tweets. But at the concert in Cologne i saw this man (or another older man with the same hair) taking a picture of all the waiting fans outside the venue. He was coming from inside the venue. And that picture was later posted by Anchorman.

If I had to go to the bakery, what time should I?

Sorry for my English

Around noon they will probably be there. But as audrey369 mentioned earlier the band wont be at the Bakery until the next 4 weeks so I am guessing around the end of May or beginning of June. :)

Actually I'm reading the book about him...just the beginning of it...I did not recognize him on audreys pics at once...Does anyone here have read the book " Roadie " so far ?

yes I have read it. I found it hilarious!

Around noon they will probably be there. But as audrey369 mentioned earlier the band wont be at the Bakery until the next 4 weeks so I am guessing around the end of May or beginning of June. :)

Aw thank you so much!! Well Im probably going next year, so I hope they'll be there and not on tour with LP7!