✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

You're kidding, I hope. Why would anyone need their home addresses ? Haven't you heard of something called privacy ? Coldplayers go to the Bakery because it's such an inspiration and it's Coldplay related (they just visit and hope they run into the band), and that's it. But their homes ?? Come on !

Seriously, never post them and never tell anyone about them ! We love Chris and real fans care more about his safety and privacy.

Oh gosh, relax ffs....lol @ real fans .......I never said I was going to give out info to anyone ...just because I have knowledge doesnt mean I would use it .....as I actually said I wasnt going to give that info out.....you can get off your soap box now tbh lol

I never was gonna post anything...consider my posts in this thread a total fail lol

Okay okay :lol: But to some people your post might seem like that you would share the info , and they would WANT you to post them so I'm just trying to prevent that LOL

Okay okay :lol: But to some people your post might seem like that you would share the info , and they would WANT you to post them so I'm just trying to prevent that LOL

No worries and yeah I see your point, I'm too lazy to edit my posts, so anyone reading this, dont ask dont tell and I know nothing lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, do the band still rehearse and record at the bakery? If they do how do I get there? Cos I'm going to see The National on Wednesday in London and then have all of Thursday to explore, would love to chance my arm and see if I actually met one of the lads.

They do but I don't know if they're there now or tomorrow or wednesday, I think Chris is in LA. The address has probably been mentioned several times in this thread.

I could've sworn I read somewhere on here that they rehearse or something on a Thursday? I've a full day that day to explore the city so I'm gonna get myself over there and see what happens, even to just say I've been outside the building where they've made such great music!

*whispers (He's actually in New York with Gwyneth and the kids at the moment)

Although I said that above about just seeing the place, a little bit of my hopes and dream of how I'd meet him and become best friends forever, they'd give me new music early and I'd become a new member of the band has just died a little… Even if that was never going to happen… Like… Ever… ;)

Well I went down there yesterday, found the place no problem thanks to the great details in this thread!

I got there for about half 11 and saw Phil after about 10 minutes but I wasn't sure it was him so said nothing. Then about an hour later some man, maybe someone might know who he is, he was bald and has glasses, came out on a motorbike. He came back about half an hour later and then nothing happened for about 2 hours. Then he came out again but seemed in a rush but about 10 minutes later he was coming back and I went up to him and asked if the band were there. He told me they weren't but will be this Monday. I was sickened cos I was only down there Wednesday night and all day Thursday.

I was talking to him for a few minutes then and he said to me, "well would you like a picture and a few things to take with you?" and naturally I was like, "yes!" Haha, so he went into The Bakery and came back out a couple of minutes later and gave me a picture of the band, a copy of Ghost Stories and one of Will's drumsticks that he'd used and they were all signed by all four members!

The guy was so nice, I then explained to him that I'm studying broadcast media in university and I'm an editor for an entertainment website back in Ireland, so tongue in cheek, I asked if I gave him my business card, would there be any chance somewhere down the line I could possibly get an interview with the band. He said "that's totally understandable, you've got to be cheeky at times to make it in that business but at least you've been really polite about it, unlike others we've dealt with in the past, so I'll pass it on to management and see what I can do for you".

I mightn't have got to meet any of the band but I'm so happy to have come away with the stuff he gave me and the positive response when asking about a possible interview, even if it does come to nothing.

Here's a pic of what he gave me :)

5cwr35.jpg

The guy was so nice, I then explained to him that I'm studying broadcast media in university and I'm an editor for an entertainment website back in Ireland, so tongue in cheek, I asked if I gave him my business card, would there be any chance somewhere down the line I could possibly get an interview with the band. He said "that's totally understandable, you've got to be cheeky at times to make it in that business but at least you've been really polite about it, unlike others we've dealt with in the past, so I'll pass it on to management and see what I can do for you".

hahahahah that's awesome! I love that you went that far, but politely. Sometimes being a little bit bold pays off, HA!

Have fun with all of these awesome Coldplay goodies.

You know what I find really hilarious is that the band actually has a little stash of signed items in their studio that they need to re-fill every once in a while because the fans just keep coming and demanding things BAHAHA :laugh3::lol:

GIVE ME MERCHANDIIIIIIIIIISE

tumblr_nbpxqtQqKE1tficwmo7_400.gif

wonderful story! i think that could be matt mcginn, jonny's guitar tech. this is him on the right.

Coldplay-Meet-and-Greet-Newcastle-Concert-Crisis-Hidden-Gig-with-Matt-McGinn.jpg

That's him! Was such a lovely bloke

hahahahah that's awesome! I love that you went that far, but politely. Sometimes being a little bit bold pays off, HA!

Have fun with all of these awesome Coldplay goodies.

You know what I find really hilarious is that the band actually has a little stash of signed items in their studio that they need to re-fill every once in a while because the fans just keep coming and demanding things BAHAHA :laugh3::lol:

GIVE ME MERCHANDIIIIIIIIIISE

tumblr_nbpxqtQqKE1tficwmo7_400.gif

As my mum always tells me, if you don't ask you don't get! I still can't believe that that's what they gave me too, I was just expecting maybe a picture and a sticker and badge or something like that when he said it to me but one of Will's drumsticks and a copy of GS! I had to restrain myself from not freaking out. How I stayed composed I'll never know… Haha