✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Hello :)

I don't usually post much on the forum, but thought it would be a good idea to share some photos of when I met the band last week for those of you who are intrested, because I enjoy reading/viewing others (so I should contribute back)!

It coincides with 'ARoBttH14' story who I met whilst waiting for the band, where we thoroughly got to know each other from the 4+ hours of waiting. Really nice to meet someone who is as passionate as Coldplay as I am :) Everything happened so quick, still doesn't feel like it happened. The guys are exactly how they appear in interviews and they have so much time for each and every fan and they are they are so appreciative too!

Anyway, here's a few photos of the day... Finally got my Parachutes vinyl signed! ;)

1_zps56cae30b.png

2_zps37a7921f.jpg

3_zpsb476d0d1.jpg

5_zps247146d3.jpg

6_zpscd6b4f20.jpg

4_zpsa3e241ec.jpg

7_zpsc258b6fd.jpg

3.jpg

I met Will last monday (: He was working with some friends at the Beehive. He was doing a music teaching course with kids? He told me something like that. Very friendly and nice person. I asked if he had some time for us and we talked for like 5 minutes. Now the only one I haven't met is Guy -.- He was at the Efteling theme park that day in my home country haha :lol:

Congrats on meeting Will! :cheesy: That's rather intriguing! I can totally imagine him teaching music to some kids! How adorable! And damn those kid are lucky to get to be taught music by Will fckin Champion!!!!!

And how ironic that Guy was at a theme park in your country that day :lol:

I think that anyone who gets to meet the band is super lucky, but to meet Guy you need some kind of extra luck it seems :lol:

They better be the rich kids from friends or family, otherwise I'm gonna lose my shit 0___0

I can see one of those ads for music lessons put all over North London in bakeries ( :sneaky: ) and small shops and such, reading

"Music lessons for children - The Beehive Music Studio

Teacher has 17 years experience as a drummer for a world famous alt/pop/rock/cheese extravaganza band

Also plays the piano, guitar, various instruments such an old bell found on eBay"

:lol:

I can see one of those ads for music lessons put all over North London in bakeries ( :sneaky: ) and small shops and such, reading

"Music lessons for children - The Beehive Music Studio

Teacher has 17 years experience as a drummer for a world famous alt/pop/rock/cheese extravaganza band

Also plays the piano, guitar, various instruments such an old bell found on eBay"

:lol:

HAHAHA!! :lol::laugh3:

My imaginary advertising poster looks something like this:

untitledw.jpg

I PLAY DRUMS

COME HERE IF YOU ALSO

WANT TO PLAY DRUMS:

THE BEHIVE MUSIC STUDIO

Now doesn't that look professional? OLOL

HAHAHA!! :lol::laugh3:

My imaginary advertising poster looks something like this:

untitledw.jpg

I PLAY DRUMS

COME HERE IF YOU ALSO

WANT TO PLAY DRUMS:

THE BEHIVE MUSIC STUDIO

Now doesn't that look professional? OLOL

Behive?

Dude :|

It's the Behaaaaaaiveeeee :awesome:

Wait, does he actually know how to play ALL of those instruments?

yes, the only one i invented was double bass but the others we have videos/photos of him playing those instruments, and i bet he can a lot more but we just dont know that, in addiction to that he has perfect pitch, a talent that Jeff Buckley had, in a few words if you give him a song that he has never heard he can recognize every note and chords and play it on every instrument

yes, the only one i invented was double bass but the others we have videos/photos of him playing those instruments, and i bet he can a lot more but we just dont know that, in addiction to that he has perfect pitch, a talent that Jeff Buckley had, in a few words if you give him a song that he has never heard he can recognize every note and chords and play it on every instrument

Holy fucking shit... Now I want to be that man...

• 4 months later...

7 years ago, the band announced their takeover of an ex-Bakery :) http://www.coldplaying.com/coldplay-hire-ex-bakery/

Chris told the music weekly he chose the building because it was so unappealing. “I used to walk past it every day,” he told the magazine. “For years I used to walk past it and think: ‘What an ugly place’. Then, one day, a To Let sign appeared outside. I thought: ‘Hmmm, that place is so ugly, I bet no one would bother us if we move in there’.

Oh really? ;)