✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 3 weeks later...
hello! :\

I have some questions about meeting coldplay but I can't find a thread about. just where you can write how and when you met them or something like this?!

can you help me with this? :wink3:

thank you! :)

Threads merged

• 2 months later...

OK im going to sound like an idiot here but itsa legit question, what is the beehive/bakery? I dont feel like reading the last 170 pages of this thread.. I know its something to do with where the band hangs out/works? But i never really took any interest to the topic so thought it was about time i did since ppl are meeting coldplay outside it? do ppl just hang out there .. Its in london i presume?

The bakery is the first private building that the band bought, they use it since late 2006 when they started recording VLV, The ground floor is where they create their music, every member has his "zone" but they are all connected with eachother, they have a lot of strange instruments there, and there are some piants that Will made a while ago. When you go upstairs you find their "relax" zone, there are sofas, a tv where they watch live dvds, read books, there's a table and even a bedroom bed, then there are some other stairs but we don't know what's there

The beehive, they bought it after the bakery and that's their proper recording studio, where they record the songs that they've created in the bakery, they mix songs and other professional things, most of the time the beehive is where they work with their producers

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to ask a question and didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd post it here since it has to do with meeting the band.

I am entered in a contest to go see Coldplay in NYC and it includes a meet & greet. First of all fingers crossed that I win....but if I do I am afraid I will choke when it comes time to actually meet them. What do you say other than "I love your music!" ??? Any ideas?

I wanted to ask a question and didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd post it here since it has to do with meeting the band.

I am entered in a contest to go see Coldplay in NYC and it includes a meet & greet. First of all fingers crossed that I win....but if I do I am afraid I will choke when it comes time to actually meet them. What do you say other than "I love your music!" ??? Any ideas?

From experience: you say what you manage to say :dead:

They've met so many fans over the years, so many people who just enjoy their music, so I'm fairly sure they've heard already most things you can think of, unless they're very personal. The important part is that it'll come from the heart and they'll be grateful for that, whatever you manage to tell them.

Good luck!

Coldplay Studio (The Beehive & The Bakery)

As many of you may know where exactly their studios are, I was wondering about what would be the best time to visit and take photos with them. If guys happen to come there once or twice or as many times in which you are very lucky :D, please let me know! I don't know if this topic has been discussed on this forum but when I searched I couldnt find one similar topic so I guess I needed to make one. I am planning on going there sometime in July, probably just after Coldplay will perform at Royal Albert Hall, London.

Anyways, let me know! :D :D

Many thanks! :)

As many of you may know where exactly their studios are, I was wondering about what would be the best time to visit and take photos with them. If guys happen to come there once or twice or as many times in which you are very lucky :D, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Visiting Bakery Studio in North London

Is anybody interested in going to the studio for meeting the band? Thinking of going after July 1 after their concert in Royal Albert Hall. Since maybe some of you live around the area or maybe far far away from the area just wanna see all members. They probably will hang around the studio, I dont know. But it could be chances though :D

Let me know if you want to go! :D