✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 1 month later...
Had the guys been there, signing things and taking photos with each person could have taken a long time...the band's time. I don't mean to offend anyone but isn't that a bit much to ask?

Maybe Someone should ask the Oracle how the guys are feeling about it and go or not based on the answer.;)

Sent from my D2-711 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I totally disagree. We are their employers. I have spent so much money on Coldplay merchandise the least they can do is sign a few autographs and pose for a couple pictures. If they ever come off acting like that's asking too much I'll sell off my CP collection and never listen to them again.

I totally disagree. We are their employers. I have spent so much money on Coldplay merchandise the least they can do is sign a few autographs and pose for a couple pictures. If they ever come off acting like that's asking too much I'll sell off my CP collection and never listen to them again.

Nobody forced you to spend all your money on Coldplay so they're not forced to do ANYTHING for you :wacky:

Um. I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not :sick:

You are, right? :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else had the same thing? I wanted to shake Chris' hand but he said "No no no, just washed my hands". And then he gave me a fistbump. Thought was a little weird.

Maybe he didn't want to get germs from your hand. As I've read from other fans he oftentimes disinfects his hands when he's on a shoot with a lot of people or a meet-up after a concert or whatever.

I bet he's always surrounded by people that MIGHT make him sick so he's extra careful.

Or yeah, as ^ Cakey said, maybe his hands were just wet

Anyone else had the same thing? I wanted to shake Chris' hand but he said "No no no, just washed my hands". And then he gave me a fistbump. Thought was a little weird.

Little known fact: Chris has a phobia of shaking Dutch peoples hands, the rare Oranje-chirophobia. The fist bump was okay because it does not traditionally sit within the 'shaking' family of tactile greeting. So I guess unless you have some kind of back alley hand transplant then the situation cannot possibly be remedied. I hope this information has been helpful.

Little known fact: Chris has a phobia of shaking Dutch peoples hands, the rare Oranje-chirophobia. The fist bump was okay because it does not traditionally sit within the 'shaking' family of tactile greeting. So I guess unless you have some kind of back alley hand transplant then the situation cannot possibly be remedied. I hope this information has been helpful.

I don't know wether to laugh or to back away slowly. I think im gonna do both simultaneously.