✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

But I do! :wacky: Have you ever seen someone laugh hysterically while walking backwards? :lol:

Despite Ireland being full of crazy people I have never seen that particular expression of craziness. I must try it sometime though, it sounds fun. I'm sure you have it down to a fine art! :awesome:

Anyone else had the same thing? I wanted to shake Chris' hand but he said "No no no, just washed my hands". And then he gave me a fistbump. Thought was a little weird.

I don't think he has a thing about shaking hands, or it must be new. When I met him in 2011 he was the one who started the handshake :)

Despite Ireland being full of crazy people I have never seen that particular expression of craziness.

Ireland sounds like such a fun place! Germany only has cannibals and nazis :sad:

I must try it sometime though, it sounds fun. I'm sure you have it down to a fine art! :awesome:

YEH, that's how I go to bed! :lol:

Ok I'm in London but I'm getting really nervous when I think of going...I only have one more day here and I'll try and stop by there for half an hour to see if they come out.

In the end, we lie awake...and we dream we'll make an escape.

Ok I'm in London but I'm getting really nervous when I think of going...I only have one more day here and I'll try and stop by there for half an hour to see if they come out.

In the end, we lie awake...and we dream we'll make an escape.

Saw Chris at LAX yesterday according to the article. Dunno if he is now in London..

Ireland sounds like such a fun place! Germany only has cannibals and nazis :sad:

I got chased by a homeless man in Berlin once. I don't think he was a Nazi, he might have been a cannibal, he was definitely crazy, I didn't understand him but I don't think he liked people looking at his money cup. :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, is anyone going to the Bakery after the Las Vegas show ? I'll be in London for the first time and I thought I should go. They probably won't be there, but I think it's such an inspiring and amazing place to see

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I'm going to be at the Bakery next friday (19.09) and if anybody wants to join then it'd be great :)

Also it's a really nice date because it's exactly two years after my Coldplay concert! I'm really excited about it, even if they're not going to be there :D

P.S. does anybody know if it's possible to leave a letter there? Is there a post box?

Hello there, I'm going to be at the Bakery next friday (19.09) and if anybody wants to join then it'd be great :)

Also it's a really nice date because it's exactly two years after my Coldplay concert! I'm really excited about it, even if they're not going to be there :D

P.S. does anybody know if it's possible to leave a letter there? Is there a post box?

yes there is a post box. Left my letter there , too last August.

Do you know if this post box has a number or an address to send letters or stuff to? I have an idea for a present for the band but I don't know how will I get it to them. Any tips or advice?

Sadly I happen to know all the addresses to Chris and Gwyneths homes in UK and US and the addy to the Bakery and Beehive lol ( Its not my fault I know people that know people lolol ) Can I post that info here? I think that might be too stalkery, but I know if you google it you will easily find what you are looking for ;)

Sadly I happen to know all the addresses to Chris and Gwyneths homes in UK and US and the addy to the Bakery and Beehive lol ( Its not my fault I know people that know people lolol ) Can I post that info here? I think that might be too stalkery, but I know if you google it you will easily find what you are looking for ;)

You're kidding, I hope. Why would anyone need their home addresses ? Haven't you heard of something called privacy ? Coldplayers go to the Bakery because it's such an inspiration and it's Coldplay related (they just visit and hope they run into the band), and that's it. But their homes ?? Come on !

Seriously, never post them and never tell anyone about them ! We love Chris and real fans care more about his safety and privacy.