✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Does anyone know what Anchorman looks like? I think it is maybe the man with the grey hair in the pictures Audrey took.

Although, i always envision a much younger guy when Anchorman Tweets. But at the concert in Cologne i saw this man (or another older man with the same hair) taking a picture of all the waiting fans outside the venue. He was coming from inside the venue. And that picture was later posted by Anchorman.

If I had to go to the bakery, what time should I?

Sorry for my English

Around noon they will probably be there. But as audrey369 mentioned earlier the band wont be at the Bakery until the next 4 weeks so I am guessing around the end of May or beginning of June. :)

Actually I'm reading the book about him...just the beginning of it...I did not recognize him on audreys pics at once...Does anyone here have read the book " Roadie " so far ?

yes I have read it. I found it hilarious!

Around noon they will probably be there. But as audrey369 mentioned earlier the band wont be at the Bakery until the next 4 weeks so I am guessing around the end of May or beginning of June. :)

Aw thank you so much!! Well Im probably going next year, so I hope they'll be there and not on tour with LP7!

Aw thank you so much!! Well Im probably going next year, so I hope they'll be there and not on tour with LP7!

Aww good luck buddy! Just keep lurking with all updates. I keep checking tweets most of the time because people are so fast updating about this stuff.

I actually have got two other signatures by Will and Jonny just a week after I met them last year. I was accompanying my friend from Spain and she came all the way up to London for seeing the band. At that time she went at the bad timing because Chris was at the Ed Sheeran's gig then leaving to LA on the same night (or the next day early morning which we went to the studio the next day after Chris left), but anyway when we got to meet Jonny and Will, Jonny said Guy was at the country side, but he didnt mention which part lol, and I asked him if the band would be interested in touring in Indonesia/South East Asia and he said yeah we are but we just don't know when... :sad:

I will post the signatures soon, they signed on my MX Live 2012 album :)

• 1 month later...

I have been there one week ago. The boys were not there, but I also met Matt McGinn and he gave signed stuff out of the bakery to my friend and me. He was friendly and glad I read his book and he signed it for me :)

Nothing about when the boys might return...Roxy and Dan were around as well but all they said when I asked them was " I don't know " or " not today".

Anyway, Matt is a gem :)

He went once more into the Bakery to get me 2 more drumsticks which will go to a dear friend ( a drummer :) ) and he can't go there the next time.

https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/605799054598008833

• 1 month later...

I went there a year ago...

Waited 3 hours the day before the RAH concert but they didn't show up...

A friend of mine told me she just received a mail from Coldplay: a signed picture of them, because she put a letter in their mailbox !!! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

So I wrote a letter as well, and sent it to a friend of mine living in Camden. She just hand delivered it in the Bakery's mailbox ! And I'm hoping for the best !

Guest diogo_sg

A friend of mine told me she just received a mail from Coldplay: a signed picture of them, because she put a letter in their mailbox !!! [emoji50][emoji50][emoji50]

So I wrote a letter as well, and sent it to a friend of mine living in Camden. She just hand delivered it in the Bakery's mailbox ! And I'm hoping for the best !

If I ever go to London I'm going to do that too [emoji1]

"I live to see the world"

Wow that's amazing!