✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

oh RIGHT, i remember that interview, jizo!!

this HAS to be it, no question. the school, the bus, the location, the closeness to chris's supposed house...this is it! :D

Yeah, exactly! This school really is adjacent, it has to be it! :D

Hint: I don't advice people to hang outside the school to try and catch a glimpse of them :P

Yeah, exactly! This school really is adjacent, it has to be it! :D

Hint: I don't advice people to hang outside the school to try and catch a glimpse of them :P

unless you wanna be accused of being a paedo.

maybe that's why the guys went here....

:shocked3:

filthy! :lol:

The sooner we get somebody up there for a closer look the better :)

we could get some proper photo's of it like chelsea said she's gonna do

I'm gonna send this map to Debs on the official forum and see what she says, but I doubt she'd confirm it even if I was right.

Duuuude.

How long did it take you to figure this out? It looks like you spent quite a bit of time figuring it all out! :stunned:

I think you might be onto something, in fact I think you might have it spot on... all evidence seems to agree with your theory! :D And the whole thing about the school opposite... it all fits perfectly. Nice one Jamie! :wink:

Well umm wow... I guess I'm going to have to think of something to leave them if we find it. Maybe I should write out a nice handwritten letter to the guys on the behalf of Coldplaying.com, and slip it under the front door so they might get a chance to read it on their return! Maybe a little ambitious, but I'm confident that it won't be too difficult... up for posting some mail to the Bakery in August, Chelsea? :wink3:

Duuuude.

How long did it take you to figure this out? It looks like you spent quite a bit of time figuring it all out! :stunned:

I think you might be onto something, in fact I think you might have it spot on... all evidence seems to agree with your theory! :D And the whole thing about the school opposite... it all fits perfectly. Nice one Jamie! :wink:

Well umm wow... I guess I'm going to have to think of something to leave them if we find it. Maybe I should write out a nice handwritten letter to the guys on the behalf of Coldplaying.com, and slip it under the front door so they might get a chance to read it on their return! Maybe a little ambitious, but I'm confident that it won't be too difficult... up for posting some mail to the Bakery in August, Chelsea? :wink3:

:D

that sounds brilliant Semy,

something for them to read from all of their true fans from here!

to narrow it down I read pretty much every article from them in the last year :laugh3: it was tedious work, but the end result is very rewarding!

:cool:

Age Six Racer how did you narrow it down to that one building, rather than the other buildings adjacent or opposite the school?

And can you tell us how you found the four schools in Belsize Park?

I'd like to go check it out this weekend but want to be able to check out the other locations too if I don't find anything.

Many thanks :)

Duuuude.

um, YES. i like that idea of the note! maybe we should start a thread asking what to say in it. then we can just drop it off at this building, unless it's totally obvious it's something else, which it won't be.

either way, i'm checking this out, whether you come with me or not :P

and then we can write a coldplay-stalking guidebook :D

Age Six Racer how did you narrow it down to that one building, rather than the other buildings adjacent or opposite the school?

And can you tell us how you found the four schools in Belsize Park?

I'd like to go check it out this weekend but want to be able to check out the other locations too if I don't find anything.

Many thanks :)

CLICK HERE to check out the mapped area I used to narrow it down, it's schools in belsize park.

as you can see there are a few, either way the bakery is ON THIS MAP.

but I used my knowledge of the bus route, the accessable roof through the attic window, the fact it's a two story building. and just outside of the window when chris and jonny are playing lovers in Japan on the amazon window you can tell there is grass just outside the window before the road.

and opposite every other school is mainly houses.

I just used the common knowledge we had and put it all together and all of that narrowed it down to the ONE building which fitted all of those criterias. :)

EDIT: click on ROSEARY RC PRIMARY SCHOOL - it's opposite that school. then zoom in

:D

that sounds brilliant Semy,

something for them to read from all of their true fans from here!

to narrow it down I read pretty much every article from them in the last year :laugh3: it was tedious work, but the end result is very rewarding!

:cool:

:lol: Thats dedication right there. But you're right, it was totally worth it I think! Nice work! :D

um, YES. i like that idea of the note! maybe we should start a thread asking what to say in it. then we can just drop it off at this building, unless it's totally obvious it's something else, which it won't be.

either way, i'm checking this out, whether you come with me or not :P

and then we can write a coldplay-stalking guidebook :D

Chelsea, I'm coming! How many times... :rolleyes: :P

I'm glad you guys like the idea of a note, I'll make a thread about it after my exams are over (after Saturday I think) and we can start discussing what we want to say to them! I'm thinking of buying a fountain pen just for this very thing :P

AND, this is mulberry green, the place Ian found.

mulberrygreenvd9.jpg

definitely not it.

it's way too rural!

and nowhere near London, it's miles away from cambridge, it's nearer colchester!

not sure which Mulberry Green you were looking for, but I put the postcode in (zip code for you across the pond) and got this:

CLICK HERE[/url] to check out the mapped area I used to narrow it down, it's schools in belsize park.

as you can see there are a few, either way the bakery is ON THIS MAP.

but I used my knowledge of the bus route, the accessable roof through the attic window, the fact it's a two story building. and just outside of the window when chris and jonny are playing lovers in Japan on the amazon window you can tell there is grass just outside the window before the road.

and opposite every other school is mainly houses.

I just used the common knowledge we had and put it all together and all of that narrowed it down to the ONE building which fitted all of those criterias. :)

EDIT: click on ROSEARY RC PRIMARY SCHOOL - it's opposite that school. then zoom in

My word that really is some work you've done there - you have me convinced :D

I'll report back if I do get my chance this weekend, though there must be some very local coldplayers living round there - they're probably camped out already!

Oh I feel bad possibly disappointing everyone, but I don't think that's the Bakery... :( If you use 'Streetmap.co.uk' and look up the streets that big building opposite a primary school between Belsize Avenue and Ornan Road is marked as a Holiday Inn. Also I also live in London (not north London mind) but I am pretty sure there is a gas station on the corner of Belsize Avenue. My boyfriend swears he's stopped to fill up his car there... he couldn't be certain though as we don't live anywhere near this area.

Sorry everyone... don't mean to put a dampener things... and I could be wrong! ;)

But while we're talking about finding the Bakery, didn't the boys choose the location because they didn't want to be found? I think in an interview they said they chose it so that they could hide away and get on with making music. Maybe we shouldn't be looking for it and not posting it on the website for anyone to see? It might drive them crazy if everyone knows - not necessarily the fans hanging around outside, but the paps in particular. We all know what Chris is like about that! I'd rather they were left in peace to get on with the next album! :)

Just a thought, don't kill me! :P

cpfan50 IS RIGHT! :cry:

I just checked planning records and it is listed as a hotel, with recent changes to it still as a hotel. With the exact building you have circled.

However...it is two sepearte buildings, the 'L' shaped one is sepereate to a smaller square one. ;)