WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

haha, he's DEFINITELY joking.

Park lane is a VERY posh area of London,

and it's in central london.

:lol: He's such a joker.

nevermiiiiiiind :lol:

i figured, but it was worth a look-up.

anyway, i'm taking this map with me when i go in august! of course the guy's won't be there, and of course there won't be a big neon sign with a flashing arrow saying "COLDPLAY'S THE BAKERY-- VLVODAAHF RECORDED HERE!!!" i still think we might be able to say whether it's it or not, or whether it's likely it. expect pictures!

I really think that building is too big for how the bakery has been described. But who knows.

While people are in a google mood, did you know if you search for Violet Hill, London, UK in maps it takes you right to it? Pretty place too- I really want to know what that courtyard/park thing is. And ironically, it's just a few blocks away from Warwick Avenue. That cracked me up, since they're both big singles at the moment.

oh of course! :D when i get back and get caught up on sleep, there'll be a whole thread for it, and we can all debate whether or not it's the bakery :P. really, though, i can't imagine it's THAT hard to find.

i'll also be finding violet hill, possibly scoping out their houses, and dropping by their old uni flat in camden, which we have the exact address of!

oh of course! :D when i get back and get caught up on sleep, there'll be a whole thread for it, and we can all debate whether or not it's the bakery :P. really, though, i can't imagine it's THAT hard to find.

i'll also be finding violet hill, possibly scoping out their houses, and dropping by their old uni flat in camden, which we have the exact address of!

So, one big Coldplay toud of London! :D Nice.

You'll have to write up a guide after you get back as well! :wink3: :P

:lol: from now on your codename is: Bakers Oven.

:P

:laugh3: :lol:

Me and Chris Martin share a first name, but I don't think people would get us confused :P

Interesting stuff Ian...:thinking:

This is our best lead for now I think.

but that's in essex...

and every interview states it's in north london, in primrose hill, which is in Belsize park and chris said he lives minute away.

"And one day I went up to Chris but he punched me in the face and roared, "For the billionth time stay the f*ck away from me dude!!!!!"

:P