✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I met Jonny last thursday at the Bakery! I also saw Phil and Will but they were in a hurry so I didn't manage to get a picture with them. It really amazes me how nice Jonny is, he is so polite and normal! He said that the work on LP6 is going really well! Still can't believe it actually happened, it was so surreal!

1393634_659064980805457_126966617_n.jpg

oh wow! Congrats! So many coldplayers are meeting the band!

Definitely! And we must be very thankful that they take the time to speak to us, take pictures with us and sign our albums for us. It's amazing how nice he was to us, after I spoke to Jonny I got even more respect for Coldplay. They're extremely nice to their fans.

They are always nice. Did you freak out when you met them?

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to say a word when I would be standing in front of one of the Coldplay members. Actually, we had a whole conversation and everything went quite well :P As soon as Jonny was gone I completely freaked out haha! :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to say a word when I would be standing in front of one of the Coldplay members. Actually, we had a whole conversation and everything went quite well :P As soon as Jonny was gone I completely freaked out haha! :lol:

hahaha I would probably most likely freak out with Jonny too. What else did they say?:P

hahaha I would probably most likely freak out with Jonny too. What else did they say?:P

I will tell my whole story! We arrived at the bakery around 5 pm, a very strange time so I didn't expect anyone to be around. When I walked around the Bakery I saw Phil sitting behind his computer upstairs. So I tried to get his attention by waving my A Rush Of Blood To The Head vinyl. He noticed me and smiled, then he stood up. I rushed to the front door of the Bakery (in the alley) and then Jonny came out. I said: He Jonny! and he replied: Hey guys, how are you doing? I asked him if he had some time for us and he said: Sure! We all shook hands with him, I asked him to sign my vinyl and cd, then we took the photo. I told him it was such a honour to meet him (I think I said that 10 times or so :P ) and that their music means everything to me. Jonny just smiled and said: 'That's so nice!' Then I talked with him about the gigs I went to. He was extremely polite! I also asked him about LP6 and he said that it was going really well! Then he said he had to go and he walked away. It was an amazing experience! After the meeting with Jonny I went for diner at the restaurant next to the Bakery. A few minutes later a taxi stops right in front of the Bakery and Will came out. Because I was sitting inside the restaurant I was too late to go outside and make a talk to him or ask him for a photo. (I didn't even want to because he seemed in a rush and I didn't want to bother him.) In March I will be back in London and I will go to the Bakery again, I hope to meet the other boys!

They don't seem to mind people taking pictures of them at all. According to several stories the band said go lets go ahead and do the pictures etc. However going to the door of anyone's work place to meet them seems inconsiderate to me. It's one thing to meet them in the lot but another entirely to go up to their door. You wouldn't go up to anyone on here, knock on their workplace door, and ask for an autograph.

I am shocked that people went to the door of the Beehive, they don't like that.

And I am disappointed that people take pictures (or videos...) of them when they do anything (like signing autographs), it's disrespectful.

I did feel uncomfortable when really close to the Beehive, so did Ellen, so we'd try and be closer to the bench. The day we were there, people went under the porch of the Beehive, but it was mostly to protect themselves from the rain, actually (get an umbrella, it's London, i know). But yeah, it didn't feel right, and also whenever assistants were coming and going, it was a bit of a mess, because of all the people in the same space (that's why it felt out of line to me, we obviously don't want to disturb people in their work).

Regarding the pictures and vids, well when the band members agree to take pictures with fans, I think they don't really mind if people take pics or vids while they're doing stuff with the fans. We're not behaving like paps, here.

As long as you politely ask them, and that you're not pushy, I think they don't mind fans taking picture of them, whether they're posing or signing stuff.