✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying">@coldplaying</a> One from today <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bakery&src=hash">#bakery</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23coldplay&src=hash">#coldplay</a> <a href="http://t.co/uY58J4t29x">pic.twitter.com/uY58J4t29x</a></p>— Simon Bignell (@Bignells) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bignells/statuses/390200865984098304">October 15, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 4 weeks later...

The day I danced on the street of that place where they used to make bread

Holycow, that is a long post. Sorry about that.

I joined Coldplaying exactly two years ago today.

This will sound cheesy and ridiculous but somehow right now I feel that joining this community has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

This was this community, with its amazing people, that achieved to make me decide to study abroad for a year, that deepened my knowledge and love for this amazing band that is Coldplay, and therefore allowed me to go to my first Coldplay concert last year and have the most awesome time, and that made me meet so many amazing, genuinely nice people. Finally, today, thanks to Coldplaying I have met 3 of the people I admire and respect the most.

I cannot thank you all enough.

This previous paragraph may sound really silly considering I've only met them for about a minute :lol: and I therefore didn't have time to tell them all that I wanted to. The point is that I actually met them and managed to say 1 or 2 things to the people who wrote music that really matters to me (and who happen to be among the biggest rockstars of the planet at the moment), and for that I feel incredibly lucky and blessed.

Anyway.

Ellen and I were in London this weekend to attend Kodaline's concert at the Shepherd's Bush Empire - that was AWESOME by the way. We figured we might as well check out the Bakery today, as I had never met anyone from the band (omg now I can actually write that in past tense :awesome: ), and Ellen still had a couple of members to meet ;)

Today, we had the feeling that nobody would be there. We were actually pretty damn sure of that. We were pretty damn wrong too.

It was raining today. It was my last day in London and my train was at 3pm, so I was carrying a bag and my suitcase there :lol: We arrived on the street of the Bakery and the Beehive just before 1pm. Much to our surprise, we first saw a van parked in front of the Bakery, and several fans waiting outside the Beehive. The place felt busy, like a lot was happening. We met the really nice French and Italian fans, who told us that the whole band was supposedly here, and that we missed most of them by a few minutes. They were all either in the Bakery or the Beehive. We were told that they were all very busy today and therefore not to expect them to stop for more than a few seconds. Our thought (I think I can speak for the both of us here): "WAIT WAAAAAAAT THEY'RE HERE???? CHRIS IS HERE ?????? BUT HOW ????? HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE US RIGHT NOW WHAT IN THE WAAAAAAAAAAT" (something along those lines).

We waited a few minutes. Assistants/recording-studio-people everywhere, running from one studio to the other. I was quite interested by what they were carrying and why they used it etc, but of course I couldn't learn anything about it! :lol: We met a lovely fella, Joseph, he's new here :cheesy: The poor guy seemed to be the only one without keys to the studios, so he had to wait at the door of the Beehive :lol: Seemed like a very nice guy! :wacko:

I don't know exactly how long we waited (it didn't feel to be ages to me), but at some point we saw 2 gorgeous men exiting the Beehive: Will and Jonny!!! Omg!!! At that point I think half of my brain shut down, cause from that moment my vocabulary went down to only a few sentences that I would repeat to Coldplay. Wtf, brain :angry:

Everyone went towards them, so did Ellen & I. Jonny was first the closest to me. I said "Hi omg we're huge fans this is so nice to meet you it's an honour i'm so happy to meet you" he said "nice to meet you" then I don't remember in which order it happened but:

- I asked him to sign my concert ticket "Would you sign this for me? It's my ticket for the Stade de France concert, I went there it was so awesome" He was like "Oh that's cool. What's your name?" I said "Céline :awesome: " (omfg his smile and his eyes and everything by the way, damn what a gorgeous, nice man i love him so much :dazzled: ) He signed it, wrote "Dear Celine, Best wishes, Love" ( :awesome: he wrote love he wrote love we're at least BFFs now :awesome::awesome: )

- Ellen took pictures of me and him :wacky: Thank you again so so so much Ellen, I'm so sorry it was all so fast we didn't take pics with you

At first she tried with the camera on my phone, but I guess my phone is also an obsessed coldplay fan, cause it totally failed to focus. The 2 first pictures are therefore super blurry (although you can see Jonny going from sincere smile to awkward-um i'm kind of in a hurry- kind of smile :lol: ). So Ellen was super fast and took a picture with her own phone. Jonny's so cute :wacky: Thank you Ellen :wacky:

Ellen & I talked to him for a seconds. He asked us where we were from. I also remember telling him something like "wow busy day, huh? Recording for the next album and everything?" He smiled gkhghfjgkomg We mentioned the Under 1 Roof concert. Ellen said she will sell her bed to go (he laughed kfhgkfjgjdf), I said that I really wish I could come but that it was probably not possible. He actually looked quite surprise that we mentioned this concert :lol:

Then it was Will's turn. He looked to be really in a hurry, but still smiling and nice. I said "Hi it's so nice to meet I'm a huge fan, i'm so happy! Would you sign this for me?"

Oh that reminds me we had a pen issue ohdear :lol: Ellen had a red pen with you but every time, I was the one, without the pen, asking them for autographs. So I'd get the pen, but then just give it to them. They'd open it, and to me it felt like they were wasting, even 2 seconds, but still, wasting their precious, important, making-LP6/preparing-for-promotion time.

I didn't train myself for this, damnit :bomb:

Anyway, Will was so kind to sign my ticket. He bended over, put it on his knees to be able to sign. How sweet :wacky: Ellen took pictures of us two. He said "nice to meet you". I love him.

And then they were gone. We were mindblown. I kept repeating "Ellen, this was not supposed to happen." Because this morning it really felt like it was not going to happen. We're so lucky!

Ellen had to make a call. I was so happy i didn't know what to do. Feels everywhere. Emotions flooding or whatever. She waved at me at some point, telling me "OMG WE MET THEM" and I was like "YESSSSS I KNOW OMG!" and then I danced :| Yep :| Actual, ridiculous moves. I thought the men in the van across the street would smile at such ridiculous happiness, but nope, they did NOT look amused :disappointed:

Ellen and I sat on the bench. I checked my options to leave London later than planned, but quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible, as I couldn't afford it. This was in the eventuality that Chris or Guy would come out of the Bakery much later in the afternoon. At that point, I had about an hour before having to leave for the train station. But today we had some pretty nice Coldplay karma to count on!!! :awesome: We actually didn't wait that long, until a man in a hoodie came out of the Bakery and appeared next to the van.

Oh that man.

What a man.

THE man.

He was wearing a hoodie and jogging pants and he had a sports bag et al. Ellen walked across the street towards him, that was so cute :lol: I was too scared to make more than 2 steps :lol: He told her something like "yeah let's do this on the other side of the street, ok?"

They crossed the street and he arrived my way WOW i couldn't believe this and i still have trouble to. Jesus Christ.

He was also very much in a hurry (another fan, who has met him before, I believe -Chris recognized him and said "hey man what's up" hjeghefkhgjfdhg-, arrived while we were talking to him, and said he had to tell him something later, to which Chris answer: "you can say it now! I'm very busy today!").

He said something to Ellen and shook her hands (I KNOW OMFG), AND THEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS, HE ASKED ME "What's your name" AND HE SHOOK MY HAND AAAAAAAAH :dazzled::dazzled: His hands are so soft :dazzled: Like his soul :dazzled:

So I said "I'm Céline" and he said "nice to meet you" and i was saying "We're such huge fans this is such an honour to meet you i'm so happy to meet you Chris" (see how my brain's abilities were limited, ugh, silly me). Chris asked us where we're from, and Ellen was super efficient and said "From the Netherlands and Celine's from France but she's in Scotland for the year" ( :lol: ). His face progressively went from "super busy-quite tired" to smiling. HIS EYES OMG HIS BLUE EYES.

WARNING: When Chris speaks to someone, he really looks at them, deep in the eyes. Knowing this may be helpful when psychologically preparing yourself to the eventuality of meeting them. Although all preparation may be forgotten during the actual event.

So um yeah he was smiling at us two, and looking at us in the eyes, and I forgot what to say, I was just too happy, and I think he noticed it :lol: He would answer "oh okay, okay" to what we said. But the tone didn't feel much of a "i'm super busy, who fucking cares". It felt more like "oh okay that's interesting". :wacky: You nice rockstar you :wacky:

Then Ellen started to ask if we could take a picture, he said "Let's do the pictures". I can't remember who went first. What I remember was that when taking Ellen's picture I was shaking everywhere :embarrassed: I actually apologized for that, live :lol: But first I said, "Ok. Let's do this!!". His smile was reassuring, like "okay girl caaaallmm dooowwn, it's aaall goood!" :wacky:

But anyway the pictures I took were quite blurry and I'm so sorry again :disappointed: One of them was the least blurry and Ellen looks gorgeous and Chris looks gorgeous :wacky: Chris' eyes actually cannot be blurred on pictures, it seems :| or perhaps it's just us, amazed by such handsomeness, that cannot see him too blurry :|

The pics Ellen took of me with him were perfect though :awesome: He looks so beautiful and cute so freaking cute, adorable!!!!!!!! :dazzled::dazzled: What you see in my eyes is pure, unexpected happiness.

Then he had to go. He walked to the group of other fans that were closer to the Bakery. Ellen and I looked at each other in disbelief. We hugged and a few tears arrived. Happiness. Joy. Ohmy. Dazzled.

We eventually joined the other fans. Lovely to meet all of you, btw! :) We could stay a few minutes so we did, in case Guy would dare to come out of the Bakery, but we weren't hoping for anything soon.

And who got out of the Bakery? JONNYBOY :cheesy: Das right, we met him twice on the same day :D So, he crossed the street, then turned right, towards the Beehive. I don't know how to explain this, but he sort of lowered his shoulders, and he had a big smile on his face, like he knew that there was going to be a second storm of happy fans right at that moment :lol: Like, "Ok let's do this" :lol: This was perfect cause this time Ellen could take a picture with him, as we had forgotten earlier. So kind of him to stop again for a few seconds, by the way. :wacky:

Later, fans crossed the street to get closer to the Bakery, and we left.

It would have been so awesome to meet Guy (and I had an easy conversation topic, damnit, I live in his home country at the moment!), but I really could not miss my train. We walked back to the Tube station, talking about how mindblown we were by what had just happened.

When we arrived at the tube station we realized we had very little time if i wanted to get on that train :lol: When we left the underground, we started what was the craziest run of my life so far, carrying a suitcase, through escalators and stairs and halls, to King's Cross :lol:

When we arrived at the station, we could hear that passengers having a ticket for the train to Edinburgh were to get on the train asap, as it was about to leave. Ellen was ahead of me, found the platform, waved at a man in uniform on the train, who said it was alright no problem I could get on the train. Ellen and I hugged, I got on the train. We said we'd text each other about the whole thing. We smiled. I sat and the train left.

This was not supposed to happen. But it did. So maybe it actually was.

I met Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin on my 2nd Coldplaying anniversary. November 11th, you rock.

Pictures

Me and Jonny, at the 3rd attempt of picture ( :lol: )

IMG-20131111-WA0001_zpsa87e24ef.jpg

Will signing my ticket :wacky: Look at this perfect head!!

IMG-20131111-WA0002_zps3aaa1f8d.jpg

Will and me :dazzled: He looks so much like himself on this pic :lol: I mean, he always have the same pose for the pics :lol:

IMG-20131111-WA0003_zps1c58c99e.jpg

ME AND CHRIS COEURLI AND CHRIS OHMY LOOK AT CHRIS SUCH PERFECTION :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

IMG-20131111-WA0004_zps49681d52.jpg

IMG-20131111-WA0005_zpsfb562617.jpg

Thank you so much Ellen for the pictures.

Aren't those men adorable ? :wacky:

This will sound cheesy and ridiculous but somehow right now I feel that joining this community has been one of the best decisions I've ever made.

This was this community, with its amazing people, that achieved to make me decide to study abroad for a year, that deepened my knowledge and love for this amazing band that is Coldplay, and therefore allowed me to go to my first Coldplay concert last year and have the most awesome time, and that made me meet so many amazing, genuinely nice people. Finally, today, thanks to Coldplaying I have met 3 of the people I admire and respect the most.

Happy anniversary! :awesome:

I quoted this part because I feel exactly the same way, without coldplaying I wouldn't have been to my first concert 9 days ago (which was really awesome btw, if you don't know them y'all should really check out Editors), I wouldn't have got to know all these awesome people, some of whom are real friends now. I would probably still be the very shy girl without friends I was a year ago.. I don't even know who I'd have been now, I don't want to know. This community is the best thing on earth, seriously! Thank you for creating it, Ian!

awesome pictures and story, Coeurli! Wow!

Happy anniversary! :awesome:

I quoted this part because I feel exactly the same way, without coldplaying I wouldn't have been to my first concert 9 days ago (which was really awesome btw, if you don't know them y'all should really check out Editors), I wouldn't have got to know all these awesome people, some of whom are real friends now. I would probably still be the very shy girl without friends I was a year ago.. I don't even know who I'd have been now, I don't want to know. This community is the best thing on earth, seriously! Thank you for creating it, Ian!

awesome pictures and story, Coeurli! Wow!

+1

Without coldplaying I'd be so miserable and lost!

and congrats Coeurli! :D

thanks for sharing the story! it was so much fun to read! :awesome:

This previous paragraph may sound really silly considering I've only met them for about a minute :lol: and I therefore didn't have time to tell them all that I wanted to. The point is that I actually met them and managed to say 1 or 2 things to the people who wrote music that really matters to me (and who happen to be among the biggest rockstars of the planet at the moment), and for that I feel incredibly lucky and blessed.

Anyway.

Ellen and I were in London this weekend to attend Kodaline's concert at the Shepherd's Bush Empire - that was AWESOME by the way. We figured we might as well check out the Bakery today, as I had never met anyone from the band (omg now I can actually write that in past tense :awesome: ), and Ellen still had a couple of members to meet ;)

Today, we had the feeling that nobody would be there. We were actually pretty damn sure of that. We were pretty damn wrong too.

It was raining today. It was my last day in London and my train was at 3pm, so I was carrying a bag and my suitcase there :lol: We arrived on the street of the Bakery and the Beehive just before 1pm. Much to our surprise, we first saw a van parked in front of the Bakery, and several fans waiting outside the Beehive. The place felt busy, like a lot was happening. We met the really nice French and Italian fans, who told us that the whole band was supposedly here, and that we missed most of them by a few minutes. They were all either in the Bakery or the Beehive. We were told that they were all very busy today and therefore not to expect them to stop for more than a few seconds. Our thought (I think I can speak for the both of us here): "WAIT WAAAAAAAT THEY'RE HERE???? CHRIS IS HERE ?????? BUT HOW ????? HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE US RIGHT NOW WHAT IN THE WAAAAAAAAAAT" (something along those lines).

We waited a few minutes. Assistants/recording-studio-people everywhere, running from one studio to the other. I was quite interested by what they were carrying and why they used it etc, but of course I couldn't learn anything about it! :lol: We met a lovely fella, Joseph, he's new here :cheesy: The poor guy seemed to be the only one without keys to the studios, so he had to wait at the door of the Beehive :lol: Seemed like a very nice guy! :wacko:

I don't know exactly how long we waited (it didn't feel to be ages to me), but at some point we saw 2 gorgeous men exiting the Beehive: Will and Jonny!!! Omg!!! At that point I think half of my brain shut down, cause from that moment my vocabulary went down to only a few sentences that I would repeat to Coldplay. Wtf, brain :angry:

Everyone went towards them, so did Ellen & I. Jonny was first the closest to me. I said "Hi omg we're huge fans this is so nice to meet you it's an honour i'm so happy to meet you" he said "nice to meet you" then I don't remember in which order it happened but:

- I asked him to sign my concert ticket "Would you sign this for me? It's my ticket for the Stade de France concert, I went there it was so awesome" He was like "Oh that's cool. What's your name?" I said "Céline :awesome: " (omfg his smile and his eyes and everything by the way, damn what a gorgeous, nice man i love him so much :dazzled: ) He signed it, wrote "Dear Celine, Best wishes, Love" ( :awesome: he wrote love he wrote love we're at least BFFs now :awesome::awesome: )

- Ellen took pictures of me and him :wacky: Thank you again so so so much Ellen, I'm so sorry it was all so fast we didn't take pics with you

At first she tried with the camera on my phone, but I guess my phone is also an obsessed coldplay fan, cause it totally failed to focus. The 2 first pictures are therefore super blurry (although you can see Jonny going from sincere smile to awkward-um i'm kind of in a hurry- kind of smile :lol: ). So Ellen was super fast and took a picture with her own phone. Jonny's so cute :wacky: Thank you Ellen :wacky:

Ellen & I talked to him for a seconds. He asked us where we were from. I also remember telling him something like "wow busy day, huh? Recording for the next album and everything?" He smiled gkhghfjgkomg We mentioned the Under 1 Roof concert. Ellen said she will sell her bed to go (he laughed kfhgkfjgjdf), I said that I really wish I could come but that it was probably not possible. He actually looked quite surprise that we mentioned this concert :lol:

Then it was Will's turn. He looked to be really in a hurry, but still smiling and nice. I said "Hi it's so nice to meet I'm a huge fan, i'm so happy! Would you sign this for me?"

Oh that reminds me we had a pen issue ohdear :lol: Ellen had a red pen with you but every time, I was the one, without the pen, asking them for autographs. So I'd get the pen, but then just give it to them. They'd open it, and to me it felt like they were wasting, even 2 seconds, but still, wasting their precious, important, making-LP6/preparing-for-promotion time.

I didn't train myself for this, damnit :bomb:

Anyway, Will was so kind to sign my ticket. He bended over, put it on his knees to be able to sign. How sweet :wacky: Ellen took pictures of us two. He said "nice to meet you". I love him.

And then they were gone. We were mindblown. I kept repeating "Ellen, this was not supposed to happen." Because this morning it really felt like it was not going to happen. We're so lucky!

Ellen had to make a call. I was so happy i didn't know what to do. Feels everywhere. Emotions flooding or whatever. She waved at me at some point, telling me "OMG WE MET THEM" and I was like "YESSSSS I KNOW OMG!" and then I danced :| Yep :| Actual, ridiculous moves. I thought the men in the van across the street would smile at such ridiculous happiness, but nope, they did NOT look amused :disappointed:

Ellen and I sat on the bench. I checked my options to leave London later than planned, but quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn't possible, as I couldn't afford it. This was in the eventuality that Chris or Guy would come out of the Bakery much later in the afternoon. At that point, I had about an hour before having to leave for the train station. But today we had some pretty nice Coldplay karma to count on!!! :awesome: We actually didn't wait that long, until a man in a hoodie came out of the Bakery and appeared next to the van.

Oh that man.

What a man.

THE man.

He was wearing a hoodie and jogging pants and he had a sports bag et al. Ellen walked across the street towards him, that was so cute :lol: I was too scared to make more than 2 steps :lol: He told her something like "yeah let's do this on the other side of the street, ok?"

They crossed the street and he arrived my way WOW i couldn't believe this and i still have trouble to. Jesus Christ.

He was also very much in a hurry (another fan, who has met him before, I believe -Chris recognized him and said "hey man what's up" hjeghefkhgjfdhg-, arrived while we were talking to him, and said he had to tell him something later, to which Chris answer: "you can say it now! I'm very busy today!").

He said something to Ellen and shook her hands (I KNOW OMFG), AND THEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS, HE ASKED ME "What's your name" AND HE SHOOK MY HAND AAAAAAAAH :dazzled::dazzled: His hands are so soft :dazzled: Like his soul :dazzled:

So I said "I'm Céline" and he said "nice to meet you" and i was saying "We're such huge fans this is such an honour to meet you i'm so happy to meet you Chris" (see how my brain's abilities were limited, ugh, silly me). Chris asked us where we're from, and Ellen was super efficient and said "From the Netherlands and Celine's from France but she's in Scotland for the year" ( :lol: ). His face progressively went from "super busy-quite tired" to smiling. HIS EYES OMG HIS BLUE EYES.

WARNING: When Chris speaks to someone, he really looks at them, deep in the eyes. Knowing this may be helpful when psychologically preparing yourself to the eventuality of meeting them. Although all preparation may be forgotten during the actual event.

So um yeah he was smiling at us two, and looking at us in the eyes, and I forgot what to say, I was just too happy, and I think he noticed it :lol: He would answer "oh okay, okay" to what we said. But the tone didn't feel much of a "i'm super busy, who fucking cares". It felt more like "oh okay that's interesting". :wacky: You nice rockstar you :wacky:

Then Ellen started to ask if we could take a picture, he said "Let's do the pictures". I can't remember who went first. What I remember was that when taking Ellen's picture I was shaking everywhere :embarrassed: I actually apologized for that, live :lol: But first I said, "Ok. Let's do this!!". His smile was reassuring, like "okay girl caaaallmm dooowwn, it's aaall goood!" :wacky:

But anyway the pictures I took were quite blurry and I'm so sorry again :disappointed: One of them was the least blurry and Ellen looks gorgeous and Chris looks gorgeous :wacky: Chris' eyes actually cannot be blurred on pictures, it seems :| or perhaps it's just us, amazed by such handsomeness, that cannot see him too blurry :|

The pics Ellen took of me with him were perfect though :awesome: He looks so beautiful and cute so freaking cute, adorable!!!!!!!! :dazzled::dazzled: What you see in my eyes is pure, unexpected happiness.

Then he had to go. He walked to the group of other fans that were closer to the Bakery. Ellen and I looked at each other in disbelief. We hugged and a few tears arrived. Happiness. Joy. Ohmy. Dazzled.

We eventually joined the other fans. Lovely to meet all of you, btw! :) We could stay a few minutes so we did, in case Guy would dare to come out of the Bakery, but we weren't hoping for anything soon.

And who got out of the Bakery? JONNYBOY :cheesy: Das right, we met him twice on the same day :D So, he crossed the street, then turned right, towards the Beehive. I don't know how to explain this, but he sort of lowered his shoulders, and he had a big smile on his face, like he knew that there was going to be a second storm of happy fans right at that moment :lol: Like, "Ok let's do this" :lol: This was perfect cause this time Ellen could take a picture with him, as we had forgotten earlier. So kind of him to stop again for a few seconds, by the way. :wacky:

Later, fans crossed the street to get closer to the Bakery, and we left.

It would have been so awesome to meet Guy (and I had an easy conversation topic, damnit, I live in his home country at the moment!), but I really could not miss my train. We walked back to the Tube station, talking about how mindblown we were by what had just happened.

When we arrived at the tube station we realized we had very little time if i wanted to get on that train :lol: When we left the underground, we started what was the craziest run of my life so far, carrying a suitcase, through escalators and stairs and halls, to King's Cross :lol:

When we arrived at the station, we could hear that passengers having a ticket for the train to Edinburgh were to get on the train asap, as it was about to leave. Ellen was ahead of me, found the platform, waved at a man in uniform on the train, who said it was alright no problem I could get on the train. Ellen and I hugged, I got on the train. We said we'd text each other about the whole thing. We smiled. I sat and the train left.

This was not supposed to happen. But it did. So maybe it actually was.

I met Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin on my 2nd Coldplaying anniversary. November 11th, you rock.

Pictures

Me and Jonny, at the 3rd attempt of picture ( :lol: )

IMG-20131111-WA0001_zpsa87e24ef.jpg

Will signing my ticket :wacky: Look at this perfect head!!

IMG-20131111-WA0002_zps3aaa1f8d.jpg

Will and me :dazzled: He looks so much like himself on this pic :lol: I mean, he always have the same pose for the pics :lol:

IMG-20131111-WA0003_zps1c58c99e.jpg

ME AND CHRIS COEURLI AND CHRIS OHMY LOOK AT CHRIS SUCH PERFECTION :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

IMG-20131111-WA0004_zps49681d52.jpg

IMG-20131111-WA0005_zpsfb562617.jpg

Thank you so much Ellen for the pictures.

Aren't those men adorable ? :wacky:

FUCK YES. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. NOT A DREAM. :dazzled: :dazzled:

It did keep me awake last night.. I seriously couldn't fall asleep haha! It was all so amazing and I'm very happy I got to share the experience with Céline :)

I'll share my shaky (but that's totally fine because Céline was under an unimaginable amount of stress and exposed to someone extremely handsome) photos below.

He is real. He actually exists. Look. At. Dat. Face.

BYzSY-8IEAA9WoN.jpg

BY1DdjyIMAIuRqg.jpg

and Jonny! :dazzled:

BY1DnTRIQAAD7Rx.jpg

"WARNING: When Chris speaks to someone, he really looks at them, deep in the eyes. Knowing this may be helpful when psychologically preparing yourself to the eventuality of meeting them. Although all preparation may be forgotten during the actual event."

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:dead: