✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Aw congratulations! That picture of you, Will and Jonny is awesome, I love how you're all smiling so much :nice:

I was in London for the first time in August and went to the Bakery and Beehive as well :) I still remember the start of this thread (over 5 years ago :surprised:), it was great to finally see the buildings in person.

I knew that no one would be there so the only sign of Coldplay I got was this :lol:

sc20130811-112430qws2j.jpg

Oh and I stayed at one of UCL's halls of residence! Not Ramsay Hall where the guys met all those years ago, but on Camden Road - about 500m up the street was the flat Chris and Jonny used to live in :wacky:

:):) It's so nice to see the guys working hard on the next era! And it's good to see that they are still looking as fine as ever. And Ellen, looking good, as usual! Sigh. I'm glad you had good luck!!! With any luck myself, some will wear off onto me, sometime...some day. :heart:

OMG, I love your story :-)

When I was there in August, I met no one of the boys, BUT the old lady ( there were two ;-) ). Friends of mine had met them too before in July. I guess they don't know how important that bench is to us :D

Phil is so nice and Jonny & Will <3:loveshower::flutterby: , you lucky girl. So happy for you !!

^ *adds this to list of life goals* :lol:

I know the excitement and sheer elation of meeting them; it really is up there with one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me; I'm sure you're feeling the same?

Let's just say I haven't stopped smiling since, hehe. It is amazing to suddenly be in front of your musical heroes.. it's surreal. Thank god for the photo, otherwise I'd seriously question if it ever really happened. Looking back, I wish I had told them more about what they have meant to me over the past years, but oh well. (oh, and I forgot to ask to put Politik back on the setlist :lol:)

When I was there in August, I met no one of the boys, BUT the old lady ( there were two ;-) ). Friends of mine had met them too before in July. I guess they don't know how important that bench is to us :D

Did one of them happen to be named Peggy? If so, we've both met the cutest and wisest lady in Camden ;D

I love Matt's glasses.

And his face. Don't forget his face :lol:

Did one of them happen to be named Peggy? If so, we've both met the cutest and wisest lady in Camden ;D

Unfortunately I was too shy to talk to them. I was so surprised because I recognized them from the picture of my friends ;). But Peggy is a good name who suits her ;-). When I will return and meet her, I will ask:D