✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

"WARNING: When Chris speaks to someone, he really looks at them, deep in the eyes. Knowing this may be helpful when psychologically preparing yourself to the eventuality of meeting them. Although all preparation may be forgotten during the actual event."

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:dead:

Oh my god, yes! When I met him last year, and we were face to face, even though there were a few others with us, it's like it's only you and him, and no one else. His eyes are SO freaking intense, it's almost un-nerving and you want to look away but you just can't because his eyes suck you in, and are like lasers burning into you. Even though he may have a thousand other things on his mind, for those few moments, he's totally focused on you. And his hands - they are enormous and so so soft, and he smells good too.

Congrats on meeting them :)

Oh my god, yes! When I met him last year, and we were face to face, even though there were a few others with us, it's like it's only you and him, and no one else. His eyes are SO freaking intense, it's almost un-nerving and you want to look away but you just can't because his eyes suck you in, and are like lasers burning into you. Even though he may have a thousand other things on his mind, for those few moments, he's totally focused on you. And his hands - they are enormous and so so soft, and he smells good too.

Congrats on meeting them :)

This reads like a romance novel! Fifty Shades of Chris!

^^:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: or alternatively: 50 Shades Of Blue! :wideeyed:

:dazzled: Holy crap Céline, that's such a great story, I'm so happy for you, too happy, I read the post with a continuous delighted/content/excited face like this -> :cheesy: and... Now, that is an anniversary!!! :awesome: :dance:

Of course you couldn't say much and were shaking! Thank you and Ellen!

Also for the indications to the Bakery :lol: I might be going to London next March, so they'll be very useful :lol:

(It also made me think of LeftRightLeftRightLeft, I'm so stupid :P)

Oh and congrats Ellen too. :nice: But you already met them right? :P

OMG! :awesome: OMG. :angry: WTF Guy? The gurl moved to your country and you don't have the decency to meet her on her anniversary? How rude. :snobby:

PS Did you touch the butt? :shy:

^^:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: or alternatively: 50 Shades Of Blue! :wideeyed:

:dazzled: Holy crap Céline, that's such a great story, I'm so happy for you, too happy, I read the post with a continuous delighted/content/excited face like this -> :cheesy: and... Now, that is an anniversary!!! :awesome: :dance:

Of course you couldn't say much and were shaking! Thank you and Ellen!

Also for the indications to the Bakery :lol: I might be going to London next March, so they'll be very useful :lol:

(It also made me think of LeftRightLeftRightLeft, I'm so stupid :P)

Me too! I am planning to go to London in March as well and searching for tips etc to maximize the change to meet them!

Thank you all again for your lovely messages :wacky:

Dany, 50 Shades of Blue is BRILLIANT :awesome::wideeyed:

And, I wish, Nikola, I wish :disappointed:

Hahaha :dozey::awesome:

It really seems I'm going... Though I won't believe it until I book flight and hotel! :P

:thinking:

... No, not even that, until I'm on the plane! :P

:thinking:

... No no no, until the plane lands and I step on British land!

FUCK YES. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. NOT A DREAM. :dazzled: :dazzled:

It did keep me awake last night.. I seriously couldn't fall asleep haha! It was all so amazing and I'm very happy I got to share the experience with Céline :)

I'll share my shaky (but that's totally fine because Céline was under an unimaginable amount of stress and exposed to someone extremely handsome) photos below.

He is real. He actually exists. Look. At. Dat. Face.

BYzSY-8IEAA9WoN.jpg

BY1DdjyIMAIuRqg.jpg

and Jonny! :dazzled:

BY1DnTRIQAAD7Rx.jpg

"WARNING: When Chris speaks to someone, he really looks at them, deep in the eyes. Knowing this may be helpful when psychologically preparing yourself to the eventuality of meeting them. Although all preparation may be forgotten during the actual event."

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

:dead:

Totally missed your post til now lol. AWESOME!!!

I found a bunch of Bakery photos on Facebook from Monday, but I'm not sure whose they are, and fans have been cropped out. Not sure if I would be out of line putting them here.:confused:

Totally missed your post til now lol. AWESOME!!!

I found a bunch of Bakery photos on Facebook from Monday, but I'm not sure whose they are, and fans have been cropped out. Not sure if I would be out of line putting them here.:confused:

The other day Macky showed me on Twitter a tweet entitled "new chris martin pics", with the picture Ellen took of me and Chris :lol::lol:

@CC McWhiskers

Did you ask them anything about the new album? /didn't read the whole post :disappointed:

Nope, they were really really in a hurry so i didn't really have time to ask anything, or at least i didn't feel like i had enough time to ask them much. I did say to Jonny something like "So, you're having a busy day, huh? Recording for the new album and everything?" And he sort of nodded. That's it regarding LP6 :lol: