and don’t worry

And don’t worry

No I don’t want a battle from the intuit

I don’t wanna cycle, recycle revenge

I don’t wanna follow death and all his friends

No I don’t want a battle from the intuit

I don’t wanna cycle, recycle revenge

I don’t wanna follow death and all his friends

Wow, I must say the song is the most beautiful thing I have heard, and I haven't heard the whole album yet, I just randomly click the song and play it.

Well, as for lyrics, for me, it sounds more like

-----------

No I don't want a battle from beggining to end.

-----------

Sounds more beastly.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as for lyrics, for me, it sounds more like

-----------

No I don't want a battle a battle from beggining to end.

-----------

Sounds more beastly.

I think you put one too many "a battle", but otherwise thats definitely it. Not sure where the "intuit" word came from.

The line after it is "I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge", by the way :wink:

I think you put one too many "a battle", but otherwise thats definitely it. Not sure where the "intuit" word came from.

The line after it is "I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge", by the way :wink:

Oh lol, I was just listening to the part of the song when writing it, and by the way, I agree with you.

i don't love the escapist. that or reign of love is probably the worst track

Reign of Love is probably the only song I'm not liking, it's not bad but I don't like how it comes on in between Lovers and Yes, the whole time I'm listening I'm just thinking about something so much better I could be listening to

i don't love the escapist. that or reign of love is probably the worst track

Reign of Love is probably the only song I'm not liking, it's not bad but I don't like how it comes on in between Lovers and Yes, the whole time I'm listening I'm just thinking about something so much better I could be listening to and whats coming next

:-)

so i think its like that:

No I don´t want a battle from beginning to end

I don´t want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don´t wanna follow death and all of his friends

what would you say?

..death and all his friends

or

..death and all of his friends

so i think its like that:

No I don´t want a battle from beginning to end

I don´t want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don´t wanna follow death and all of his friends

what would you say?

..death and all his friends

or

..death and all of his friends

Definitely "death and all of his friends", by the way, Life In Technicolor was better, more moving, I must say, it is a great start for the album.:)

This song took my breath away. Both DAAHF and The Escapist make perfect album closers. After DAAHF ended, I felt like I could just, like, totally die. Then The Escapist came on, and it made me all warm and fuzzy that I just had to go around hugging everyone in the room with me!

About The Escapist:

I can't describe exactly how this song makes me feel! It's so strange because LIT is such an uplifting song to me (as I remember they were all very happy playing it in that video), but when I listen to The Escapist I wanna cry! I imagine myself at the end of a Coldplay concert and feel very happy for the amazing experience but the same time very sad because it's ending! And no matter how hard I try to remember myself it's just an album and I'm gonna listen to it again and again I always have this feeling!

I've never been able to choose a favourite song off any of the COLDPLAY albums (either it's too hard, or it's always changing), but DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS/ THE ESCAPIST I can say is my number one. :D

Reading everyone's comments, I understand exactly how you all feel. This is just genius! Clearly one of the greatest COLDPLAY songs ever created.

And all those THE ESCAPIST lovers, head over to 'The Great VLVODAAHF Elimination Game!' and save it! :cry: