✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cemeteries Of London :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ the album was leaked this morning on justin timberlake forums, I love this song, is it me or does the whole album have kind of a darkness to it, its very different from the others. Besides lovers in japan, love doesn't dominate the album like the others(which is why i guess they called the others a trilogy), its more ominous. Cementeries is a great song.

OK, you read it here first...I BROKE!! I still haven't heard the whole album, but this song literally made me CRY!! I can't get over it!! All the raw purity of Shiver with an older soul!! OMG! I can't call it my favorite since I still am listening to the album a track at a time, but it's beyond perfect!! AHHHHHH!:D:D:D:D:D *not moving on until I hear it again!*

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing... *runs out of breath* * followed by big deep breath*.... Singing la la la la la la layyyy :D

I cant get enough of it, the whole album is just unreal

I cant wait until i can actually buy the album, so that i may worship it... in the words of homer... mmmmm sacrilicious!

Thank you Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will for showing the world of crap conformist music which has taken hold the last 15 years, how real musicians do it and what real music is all about.

little did i know that what i was hearing back on that june night in '98 would be the beginning of music legends

Take over the world guys:happy2: