✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cemeteries Of London :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the jury is still out for me with this song, ive been listening on iheartmusic.com, and i think its going to be a grower for me like some of their stuff

i do love the piano part at the end though - coldplay are really not making any generic stuff in this album, and even if you don't like that (i do:D), you've got respect it

i love it so much too but every time I see that poll about what is your favourite song I can't decide. I really can't decide. It is so hard. The songs are all so good. I wish they would get rid of that poll it is annoying me. I keeping thinking that everyone is voting away and here is me, not voting and then someone will notice and be like your not a coldplay fan you didn't vote - well that was what my dream was like last night but I feel guilty for not voting.

i really love this song. one of my favorites. but it doesn't stick in my head for whatever reason

same here!

The song IS all over great, but there's something withit that I can't really put my finger on...it's too similiar to many other songs maybe. I don't know.

just heard this song on triple j radio and the host asked people to give feedback on the song. and a very large majority of people loved it. mind you this radio station blatantly refused to play anything off X&Y because they and their listeners hated it soo much. so it seems like songs such as cemetries have won back some of their older alternative music fans.

personally i was very impressed by the song but did find the music slightly repetitive.

For some reason this song gives me a truly joyous feeling! I was writing down some impressions of all songs when listening to the MySpace leak and this absolutely struck me as a beautiful tune and yes the indigenous/latin drums truly characterize the whole album! Also I LOVED the contrast between the gothic/spooky lyrics and the happy music in this song...I truly can´t wait to listen to it in HQ. It is criminal to tease us with leaks and make us suffer until release date :(

P.S. I am new to the forum. Hi guys :)

Hands down my ultimate favourite of the album. Apparently my mother's prepared to strangle me for playing it on blast for the 15th time in a row.

It's kinda eerie....in a good way! :D And I just love when Will's drums kick in in the beginning too. AHHHH :smug: just love it.

And can you imagine actually singing along to this song at a concert?

Magical.

For some reason this song gives me a truly joyous feeling! I was writing down some impressions of all songs when listening to the MySpace leak and this absolutely struck me as a beautiful tune and yes the indigenous/latin drums truly characterize the whole album! Also I LOVED the contrast between the gothic/spooky lyrics and the happy music in this song...I truly can´t wait to listen to it in HQ. It is criminal to tease us with leaks and make us suffer until release date :(

P.S. I am new to the forum. Hi guys :)

Exactlyyyy. I mean, how they managed to mix the sort of eerie sound of the lyrics with the upbeat tempo of the drums and the guitar? Beautiful.

And Im also new, but hey if it means anything, welcome anyway :cool:

This is most definitely the best song on this album, and possibly one of the top 3 CP songs ever IMO. Amazing guitar solo and drum beat and chorus, and the lyrics are awesome.

Doesn't get any better than COL.