✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cemeteries Of London :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I adore it. I think it's my favorite on the album, though it's too soon to tell for sure.

It sounds like a Loreena McKennit song- modern but old and celtic, with a great rhythm. And I mean that as the highest compliment I know how to give.

What the heck has happened to Will? :stunned: He's outdone himself on this album!

With the songs we'd first heard I thought

"will is just a one drum man now! - well, with a bell!" :lol:

but some of these tracks, the drums lead the songs,

I think eno was right saying this will be the album they're remembered for, in the hearts of coldplay fans anyways!

:D

100000% agreed Kara, definitely my favorite so far. I'm loving the more upbeat layered sound!!!!

I just imagine this wonderful journey for some reason. ahhhhhh I can't even wrap my mind around it yet!

Not my favorite so far, but definitely the perfect song choice to follow the joyful LIT. I love how the feel of things go from dark to light. Thats what the album sounds like so far...

I adore it. I think it's my favorite on the album, though it's too soon to tell for sure.

It sounds like a Loreena McKennit song- modern but old and celtic, with a great rhythm. And I mean that as the highest compliment I know how to give.

What the heck has happened to Will? :stunned: He's outdone himself on this album!

HAHAH i can't believe you just related this song to a Loreena McKennit or whatever her name is's song. shame on you!!!!!!!!