• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

Wise has done nothing wrong, he's done a lot of good in my opinion, our only bad signing was one suggested by Keegan (Danny Guthrie)

The only reason Wise is a problem is because people have this irrational hatred of him and weren't clear of his role, that system works and it is a system that Keegan (a man who according to our director knew no players outside any an armchair fan would) needed if we were to have a successful transfer system.

Wise has done nothing wrong, he's done a lot of good in my opinion, our only bad signing was one suggested by Keegan (Danny Guthrie)

The only reason Wise is a problem is because people have this irrational hatred of him and weren't clear of his role, that system works and it is a system that Keegan (a man who according to our director knew no players outside any an armchair fan would) needed if we were to have a successful transfer system.

Well it's patently obvious that Keegan and Wise hat each other's guts. So which would you rather have?;)

Ramos sacked on Monday?

Hilarious!! You really couldn't make it up. The goings-on "dahn the Lane" are like some kind of classic comedy.:P

"Only Fools And Horses" anyone??:rolleyes:

And Martin Jol has had the last laugh too as he's now riding high at the top of the Bundesliga with Hamburg.

Good for him, as he didn't deserve to be treated the way he was.

What's more, they said on MoTD2 last night that this is now officially Spurs' worst start to a season since the Titanic sank.

Do you reckon that might be an omen??:rolleyes:

A kid goes to the NSPCC and says I can not stay at home as my mum and dad beat me.

The Child Protection officer says,

Why don´t you go to your grandmas ?

The kid says she beats me even harder

In response the officer says

Why don´t you go to Spurs then as they don´t beat anyone !!

A kid goes to the NSPCC and says I can not stay at home as my mum and dad beat me.

The Child Protection officer says,

Why don´t you go to your grandmas ?

The kid says she beats me even harder

In response the officer says

Why don´t you go to Spurs then as they don´t beat anyone !!

Love it!!:laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...

Full-time Stoke 2-1 Tottenham

A remarkable match comes to an end. A valuable three points for Stoke but the misery continues for Tottenham boss Juande Ramos. Spurs have now had their worst ever start to a Premier League season.

Spurs ending the match with 9 men :lol: