• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

please wake me up.

Guys you know how much shite I have took on this board of which extends to my personal life I get the piss taken out of me for supporting City.

But wow today, its the biggest thing EVER. Oh my gosh. Emmm we have put a real spanner in the works...

s

I can not describe the reacation over here... but the CITY signing of Robinho has already raised the profile of the club 100 fold.e

All the papers have most of their front pages dedicated to the deal.......SAY que pasa CON CIty ............"what is happening with .. CITY"""!!

OH MY FUCKING GOSH...

we have more money than any other club in the entire world.

Can´t wait till the Januray transfer window.

I wonder who is next.... Shall we put a spanner in the works at Barcelona and buy messi. Money is no object whatsover .

we have tabled a bid for 120 million quid for RONALDO

quote of the new chairman

Ronaldo has said he wants to play for the biggest club in the world, so we will see in January if he is serious...............

cant imagine what fergie is thinking now.

i have been told to tone down my joy fullness by a Liverpool fan today !!

we have also enquired about torres

If Man City buy Ronaldo for £135million then I will eat my hat (I don't actually have a hat, but I'll buy one if the worst comes to the worst).

Messi

Etoo

Kaka

Ronaldo

Torres

Rooney

Drogma

Fábregas

all coming to City in the new year.

We are also gonna buy the stadium off the council. This is great for Manchester as a city itself. Loads of extra revenue

Gianluigi

Buffon

(£15m)

A World Cup winner with Italy, he is unassailable at Juventus and narrowly edges out competition from Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas and Chelsea’s Petr Cech.

Sergio

Ramos

(£40m)

The Real Madrid right-back renowned for his dynamism on the wing and the accuracy of his passing.

Rio

Ferdinand

(£40m)

Indomitable at centre-back, his towering presence should see him become the next permanent captain of Manchester United.

Fabio

Cannavaro

(£10m)

An ageing force but supreme for Real Madrid and also the oldest recipient of Fifa’s World Player of the Year award.

Eric

Abidal

(£30m)

Underlining France’s surfeit of superlative left-backs, Abidal is only marginally preferred to United’s Patrice Evra.

Cristiano

Ronaldo

(£70m)

Maddening and mercurial, but indispensable – still with a £70 million price tag attached to his name, his acquisition could test even City’s boundless new wealth.

Steven

Gerrard

(£40m)

Provided he is played in the centre, his natural berth, is capable of transforming any game and remains peerless in this position.

Kaka

(£60m)

It will be incongruous to see him only in the Uefa Cup this season, after Milan’s failure to qualify for the Champions League, but the Brazilian still has the silkiness of touch to grace any world XI.

Lionel

Messi

(£65m)

Often touted as the world’s best player, the Barcelona winger may be physically fragile but still has the wiles to terrorise any Premier League defence.

Fernando

Torres

(£45m)

The immediacy of his impact at Liverpool, and his winning goal for Spain in the Euro 2008 final, prompted City to make an audacious late transfer inquiry.

David

Villa

(£35m)

Underlined by a hat-trick in Spain’s first Euro 2008 group game that he was a lethal marksman even if he remains loyal to Valencia.

CIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiity

We are now the richest club 10 fold................

we are gonna be so hated. AT least everyone knows here i have been a city fan b4 the glory days...

CITY .... worlds best club............... !!

Taking football to a how new level it never thought possible.

look I am on the piss ! Barca fans have accepted our said bid for messi !For the silly price we have been quoted for offering .... they said yes please and thank you !!

I would love to be in a office in MANCHESTER tomorrow.

Rock star Noel Gallagher has taunted Manchester United fans by claiming every time they buy petrol they will be fuelling the bank balance of his beloved Manchester City.

Gallagher's favourite club are about to be bought by a group representing the oil-rich Middle Eastern state of Abu Dhabi, and the Oasis guitarist is delighted by the news.

'I can't see any downside to this to be honest,' said Gallegher, currently on tour with Oasis in Canada.

t'll be nice to know that every gallon of petrol a Manchester United fan buys is going into our kitty.'

The 41-year-old revealed he learned of the takeover, the cheeky bid for Dimitar Berbatov and the British record transfer of Robinho after friends texted him in Canada.

'They were telling me to put on the news, we've been bought by some Arab prince,' he recalled.

'I was laughing at first, thinking "I can't quite believe it", and just before we went on stage I found out we've signed Robinho.

'I can only assume they've offered him a fortune because there is no other reason he'd come to City from Real Madrid - we're not even in the Champions League.'

Berbatov's decision to snub City for rivals Manchester City didn't even dampen Gallagher's enthusiasm.

'I'm pleased we've managed to swindle United out of a few bob as they've had to pay over the odds for Berbatov,' he added, but admitted he doesn't hold out much hope for the new owners' claim they will try and prise Cristiano Ronaldo away from Old Trafford.

he last place in the world he is going to come to is here,' he claimed.

He also offered the services of his band, whose string of hits includes the song Wonderwall.

'I'm available for any after-show parties they want me to play at if they're throwing that kind of money around,' he said.

'I always kind of knew that 40 years of loyalty would be repaid somehow and I always knew that a day would come when we stagger everyone in football.

HAHAHAHAHA

I still can not belive it.

I pinch myself and I am still in still in this dream world.

Have I died ? and made myself so some sort of wonderful City heaven..........

I see lists of players being drawn up, we are going to be the most hated team in the world.

More than the swampmire and cheskis and madrids of the world have ever been.

Had a rather angry UTD fan on the phone last night, saying we are not being fair. He went on to say, SAF should complain to FIFA as it seems we are trying to Tap Ronaldo ...

Liverpool fans have asked to have some respect as they are about to go under.

I can not even think of the players we are gonna buy.

Why are Man City being idiots and try to get the superstars, I think its spoiling football alot, just bidding for every flippin player. They have money, why cant they just getgood players under 20 million which they couldnt afford before and build the fucking team up from there. Dumb arseholes, they are just wasting money!!!

The thread title should be changed .. tooo

Why are Man City being idiots and try to get the superstars, I think its spoiling football alot, just bidding for every flippin player. They have money, why cant they just getgood players under 20 million which they couldnt afford before and build the fucking team up from there. Dumb arseholes, they are just wasting money!!!

hahahahhhahaha

will have a drink for you.

Look 10 years ago we got beat by Lincoln City 5-1

We deserve every single moment of it.....