• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• busybeeburns

• Reilly

• bart

• Black Rose

Top Posters In This Topic

AKA top 4 spot

They appear to be doing their best in attracting names who know Liverpool may be their best best in fulfilling their potential and a stepping stone to Champions League football...?

Not just a top 4 spot, haven't they finished outside the Europa League places for the last 3 years (only getting into last season's Europa League as they won the League Cup)?

Can you show one post that proves this? Just one?

here

And now for the inevitable troll response of Daryl saying how City fans don't give a shit because they're minted and spent £90m this summer and where the fack is United Ereb Amirates anyway.

Man City have won a trophy!

It's the world famous "Barclays Asia Trophy", beating the mighty Sunderland 1-0.

Don't worry Daryl, when you finish the season without winning one of the big 5 trophies you can show off that you are in fact winners ;)

there is over 100 posts on this thread with my name...

You are actually insane.

All people have done over the past few weeks is post on how much they miss me..

Nobody posted on how much they miss you, my post you quoted was calling you a troll and pointing out how you can't spell properly, Black Rose was mocking you as well about how City won't win anything except an exhibition cup. Those aren't posts from people who miss you, how deluded must you be.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I think liverpool have made some great signings with premier league experience recently, and some like aspas and coutinho who need a good season to make them worth the wonga. So far so good though. If I were a liverpool fan I'd have more confidence in Rodger's signings because of his squad at Swansea than Rafa.

I've got a lot of faith in Rodgers signings. Coutinho and Sturridge for just 20 million back in January was a devastating piece of business and the two Spaniards he signed this season in Aspas and Alberto look like two handy players particularly the former. He made a brave and, in my opinion, the correct decision in moving Reina on particularly after two very under par seasons from him. The squad is much smaller than it used to be and the wage bill has been slashed (as it stands at the moment) at over £30 million a year less than when it was when Kenny got sacked but despite that we have as good a team since Rafa left in 2010. Unlike 2010 though I feel its a much more vibrant side. But is it enough to break into the top 4? Many would say understandably with Tottenham and Arsenal as more than likely challengers for that spot that Liverpool can forget it. But it's not improbably that Liverpool could push into the 70 point barrier this season, which would be 8 more than last season. That's not an unrealistic ambition and often 70+ can get you into the Champions League but as ever the dangers are there with such a thin inexperienced squad which would be the most likely reason for us not progressing into the top 4. It's vital then that Rodgers brings in a couple more players (ideally a winger and a centre back) and it would be even better if Suarez stays which looks more likely as each day goes by unless a team like Real comes in soon.

You are actually insane.

Nobody posted on how much they miss you, my post you quoted was calling you a troll and pointing out how you can't spell properly, Black Rose was mocking you as well about how City won't win anything except an exhibition cup. Those aren't posts from people who miss you, how deluded must you be.

enjoy going down !!

I see Messi is now Injured... it looks like Lady Boy is steping up to the plate...

This is good news... maybe they may all get carried away with Lady Boy and sell messi

So predictable. Middle aged man trolling with hate directed towards another person in a passive aggressive attempt to spark a reaction. You must be proud of yourself.

So predictable. Middle aged man trolling with hate directed towards another person in a passive aggressive attempt to spark a reaction. You must be proud of yourself.

This is what people do when they don't have the brains to stick up for themselves.

Gareth Bale: Real Madrid and Spurs talks at advanced stage

_69428834_69428833.jpg

Gareth Bale: Real Madrid and Spurs talks at advanced stage

Tottenham and Real Madrid are in advanced talks over a deal to take winger Gareth Bale to the Bernabeu.

The transfer has yet to be agreed, but it could happen in the coming days and is set to eclipse the £80m world record fee Real paid Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo in 2009.

Wales international Bale, 24, is determined to join the Spanish club. He has not travelled for Thursday's Europa League tie with Dinamo Tbilisi in Georgia because of a foot problem.

It is an injury that kept Bale out of most of Tottenham's pre-season programme and their Premier League opener at Crystal Palace.

Any deal will not be announced before Real's friendly with Qatar side Al Sadd on Thursday. The match will mark the return of Real legend and leading scorer Raul, who now plays for Al Sadd.

The number 11 shirt, which Bale wears at White Hart Lane, has been left vacant at Real Madrid in the expectation their new record signing will take it on his arrival.

To help compensate for his possible departure, Spurs have twice broken their previous transfer record this summer, recruiting Paulinho from Corinthians for about £17m and Roberto Soldado from Valencia for £26m.

The additional purchases of Nacer Chadli and Etienne Capoue have taken their total outlay to about £60m, while Anzhi Makhachkala attacker Willian is in talks over a £30m move and Roma playmaker Erik Lamela is also rumoured to be part of Spurs' plans.

Bale joined Tottenham for £10m from Southampton in 2007 and scored 26 goals for the north London side last season.

His impressive displays led to him being named player of the year by both the Professional Footballers' Association and Football Writers. Bale's camp told Spurs at the end of July that he wanted to speak to Real.

Real coach Carlo Ancelotti's subsequent claim that they were "in talks to find a solution" to the transfer angered his Tottenham counterpart Andre Villas-Boas. But it looks increasingly likely that Bale will become Real's fifth summer signing.

Real Sociedad midfielder Asier Illarramendi and Malaga playmaker Isco have arrived for reported fees of £34m and £23m respectively while Dani Carvajal has signed from Bayer Leverkusen and Casemiro has been given a permanent deal after a loan spell from Sao Paulo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23795802