✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test posting from my Blackberry so you all don't have to wait as long on Saturday for the setlist. Even though it isn't the first show so the same anticipation isn't there... Oh right this was jua test post...

okay nevermind....im not gonna sleep now anyway. before i say anything best part of the night was when they went up into the crowd and sang from by the bleachers- i almost died seeing chris martin that close :) they were in my section and really really close however as i mentioned my pictures suck (sorry). i loved the concert though- it was my first one so i dont have anything to compare it to but when they played the new stuff it kinda seemed, to me, that not everyone was into it. Like when they played yes and strawberry swing i was so freaking excited i could barely contain myself but from where I was not many other people were. ( i hope it wasnt like that for everyone). and the encore was really short, great, but short (they played DAAHF and then chris said -thats it) are they normally that short? Im not complaining at all and I thought they were incredible and Lost was effing amazing live- I just wish the audience around would have been into more than yellow and fix you. i may be wrong though.

okay nevermind....im not gonna sleep now anyway. before i say anything best part of the night was when they went up into the crowd and sang from by the bleachers- i almost died seeing chris martin that close :) they were in my section and really really close however as i mentioned my pictures suck (sorry). i loved the concert though- it was my first one so i dont have anything to compare it to but when they played the new stuff it kinda seemed, to me, that not everyone was into it. Like when they played yes and strawberry swing i was so freaking excited i could barely contain myself but from where I was not many other people were. ( i hope it wasnt like that for everyone). and the encore was really short, great, but short (they played DAAHF and then chris said -thats it) are they normally that short? Im not complaining at all and I thought they were incredible and Lost was effing amazing live- I just wish the audience around would have been into more than yellow and fix you. i may be wrong though.

that's LA crowds for ya :dozey:

I was in loge 5. i was about 5-6 rows away from them- everyone was on the chairs though so you couldn't really see anything.

Yeah, I'm in section 6 on the floor so hopefully there's not too much going on in front of me. Anyway, thanks. I think it's time for me to hit the sheets. It's nearly 4 AM here. Good night, guys!

Its hard to explain the new GPASOYF. They gathered on the end of the catwalk in a tight circle of sorts. Chris, Johnny and Guy had guitars and Will was playing some other instrument, forgot what it was. It was pretty acoustic sounding.

Here is pic #3

get-attachment-2aspx-1.jpg

Its hard to explain the new GPASOYF. They gathered on the end of the catwalk in a tight circle of sorts. Chris, Johnny and Guy had guitars and Will was playing some other instrument, forgot what it was. It was pretty acoustic sounding.

Here is pic #3

get-attachment-2aspx-1.jpg

acoustic GPASUYF?!

hmmm...that's something to see :thinking:

(LoL okay, I'm really going now. riiiiiiight nowwwww....)

Amazing

That's all I can say. It was amazing! BTW "God Put A Smile on Your Face" was incredible, a bit 80's electro clash feel. They are genius, best concert. Oh yeah and the lighting was perfect. 42!!!! Lost!!! Fix You!!! Viva La Vida!!! Trouble!! All stand out songs for me.