✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20songs, eh...lame. especially since 1 of them is a short instrumental opening the show.

And The Escapist is just the CD playing at the end. Plus, Death Will Ever (lovely as it is) is really really short...

And The Escapist is just the CD playing at the end. Plus, Death Will Ever (lovely as it is) is really really short...

yea..coldplay songs are great, but its pretty ridiculous to only be playing roughly 18full songs for $100+ a ticket. Its time for Coldplay to step it up and play u2, pearl jam, radiohead type Headlining setlists, 25songs.

setlist is so predictable--what about throwing the serious fans a bone and playing shiver, everythings not lost, see you soon, sparks, talk...even politik, maybe amsterdam...

im not saying all of these but a few would be great

get used to this setlist..it wont change all that much. just being honest

sure, but they are shorting their fans by not playing enough songs

I guess each person has to decide for themselves if its worth $100 to see them play 20 songs. I have paid a lot more than that for each show that I am going to and I'll be happy with whatever they decide to play. Can't wait to see the full live show.

:)

I agree, they can't please everyone. And the more music COLDPLAY release, the harder it becomes to choose a fair variety of all the songs.

I mean, ten years down the track, when we have 3,4,5 more COLDPLAY albums, it's going to be virtually impossible to choose all the greatest songs + the newest ones and fit it into a 1.5 - 2 hour concert.

I think a setlist of 17+ is a fair effort. I mean, of course I'd love to stay there all night and be serenaded by Chris and the boys for the rest of my life, but performing is a really tiring thing.

I'm extremely satisfied with the song choices and the overall length. And I think those that are all like; "...Oh, it's lame. Only 20. Half of them are short...", should either be appreciative or just:

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Alright. That's said and done. I'm going to bed now. Nice chatting with the few of you still on the boards; Mimixxx, Zeya, yellowtalk, FlorianLey.

Night all. :D

I agree, they can't please everyone. And the more music COLDPLAY release, the harder it becomes to choose a fair variety of all the songs.

I mean, ten years down the track, when we have 3,4,5 more COLDPLAY albums, it's going to be virtually impossible to choose all the greatest songs + the newest ones and fit it into a 1.5 - 2 hour concert.

I think a setlist of 17+ is a fair effort. I mean, of course I'd love to stay there all night and be serenaded by Chris and the boys for the rest of my life, but performing is a really tiring thing.

I'm extremely satisfied with the song choices and the overall length. And I think those that are all like; "...Oh, it's lame. Only 20. Half of them are short...", should either be appreciative or just:

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Alright. That's said and done. I'm going to bed now. Nice chatting with the few of you still on the boards; Mimixxx, Zeya, yellowtalk, FlorianLey.

Took the words right out of my mouth.;)

Shut. The. Hell. Up.

what she said ! :smug:

Guest LiquidSky
Yeah I just saw it on one of the pics, but thanks for clarifying :wink:

I love this one with Jonny on the bigscreen :nice:

26700261297cd934b180jn9.jpg

OMG! I might just die! *saves pic as*

ilovealias4ever is right. 20 songs are A LOT! and we're not talking about a lame jazz concert tht doesnt require much energy from the singer..

it's coldplay's concert for f sake..

and besides.. u should be thankful that u've 'been there done that' unlike ppl like me that canjust drool over other ppl's experience...:(

owh, good night ilovealias4ever!