✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Right. Who IS that talking at the beginning of Strawberry?! (Mystery solved)

RunForTheHills

We've managed to work out who it was after all.

The result is... interesting.

Turns out this was actually Brian Eno. Hip Hip Hooray. :dozey:

I'll attach a poll to this, so you can vote.

Something's REALLY been getting on my nerves, recently.

That opening part with the studio noises... there is someone talking, right before the hand-clapping starts. And it's BLINDINGLY obvious who he is and what he says, right?

Well actually, apparently not. There seems to be a two way split of opinion about whether it's Chris Martin, or Guy Berryman! :dozey: And there's also some confusion about what this masculine (scottish-tinged?) voice is saying...

"It's a bit fucked"?

"It's a bit flat"?

I mean surely one of our nice lads from Coldplay wouldn't go cursing of one of their most innocent songs ever right? I mean what on EARTH would warrant such disgusting language from Guy/Chris?

OK. Lets settle this once on for all. Who is that speaking, and what are they saying?

IT'S GUY BERRYMAN SAYING "IT'S A BIT FLAT", FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! :freak:

Thread Copyright © 2008 by Chelsea and Semy [who, for once, cannot agree and decided to spam up the board in our late-night craziness]. All rights reserved.

DISCLAIMER*

The creators of this thread are not responsible for any of the following:

Heated arguments, bruised feelings, splintered friendships, battles between Americans and Brits involving excessive tickling and bashing over the head with 2X4’s, or the fracturing of www.coldplaying.com/forum into two disparate camps known as “THE BERRYMANS” and “THE MARTINS” (from which resulting skirmishes consequently lead to a board meltdown and two NEW messageboards, neither of which are as good as old Coldplaying and results in a riot of Coldplay fans worldwide, which makes the internet and subsequently, the entire world, explode).

Or, really anything, because it’s late and we’re insane.

(Thanks Chelsea!)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. i'll be the first to spam this up with MY side of it :sneaky:

IT'S CHRISTOPHER ANTHONY JOHN MARTIN SAYING "IT'S A BIT FLAT," YOU FOOLS.

:lol::lol::lol:

no, but really. how can you POSSIBLY think that's guy??

and might i add that this thread is copyrighted, sparked by a particularly heated semy/chelsea debate :P

hmm, then why are you LOSING?

(:D)

now that you know what a 2X4 is, i'm not afraid to use it...

(...to build a "IT'S CHRIS, YOU CHUCKLEHEADS" clubhouse, of course. i'm not violent :P)

Alright then, smarty-pants :dozey:

Now that you know what a chav is, let me send you one neatly packaged an a wooden crate on a transatlantic plane, so he can teach you a lesson...

... by using his impeccable graffiti skills to write in huge colourful lettering: "IT'S GUY, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BRUV I WILL STEAL ALL UR PRINGLES, INIT" on you're driveway :rolleyes:

Ok I'm seriously past the sanity stage now, for sure :P

Alright then, smarty-pants :dozey:

Now that you know what a chav is, let me send you one neatly packaged an a wooden crate on a transatlantic plane, so he can teach you a lesson...

... by using his impeccable graffiti skills to write in huge colourful lettering: "IT'S GUY, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BRUV I WILL STEAL ALL UR PRINGLES, INIT" on you're driveway :rolleyes:

Ok I'm seriously past the sanity stage now, for sure :P

*ahem*

argument aside for just one moment:

[oh my goodness, you have no idea how much i just laughed at that. NO idea.]

right.

*puts on :smartass: face*

i'm going to think up some really fancy american lingo that you can't possibly understand in order to get my point across. just you wait :smug:

oof, i need to go to bed too. this is why i don't intentionally spam. ian would have kicked me out by now!

It's Guy and I don't accept anyone saying it's Chris :P

but I can't tell whether he's saying flat or fucked..either way I think it's funny that they decided to put it in the album :lol:

edit: ok I'll got with "flat"

edit2: I've just read the copyright on the first post...seriously Semy and chelsea you are crazy :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: