🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an L stop pretty close to the United Center (walking distance right next to the expressway)...going west. You probably could take a line coming from the south and then transfer west. I'd have to look at a map.

Is there anyone else taking Public Transportation? If so, I am coming in on the Metra to Ogilvie Transportation Center and I then plan to take bus #20 to the United Center. According to the CTA website though - http://www.transitchicago.com/news/whatsnewA.wu?action=displaynewspostingdetail&articleid=119685 - bus #19 will be the express bus going back and forth from the United Center. Does anyone know if #20 will be running at the time the show gets out? Or if #19 hits Ogilvie as well?

By the way, I'd be willing to take those floor seats off your hands, but I do not have any tickets to swap. If you cannot sell though, I'd love to be on the floor :D

This show is more than likely going to be great. They have had plenty of time off so I doubt theyre going to be tired (unless they are enjoying the city of Chicago a little TOO much). Since its the first of 2 shows in Chicago, I would assumed they'd be more pumped for the first. Glad I got tickets to this one.