✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

22-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

who wants to overpower united center secuirity with me and charge the stage ?!?!

like less than3 days left!

OOooooo! Me! I do! But, question- do i get Jonny? :D

Hehe! I plan on running on the chairs over to the Jonny-catwalk during In My Place cause he walks over there.

Well, "plan" is a strong word. I'd actually rather trade seats with someone over there as I will be by Guy. Not that it's a bad thing.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning ladies & gents :) Time for me to be demaning. Setlists, reviews & pictures, please. If you post pictures, please do me a mini review, and if you post a reviews, please post piccies, where possible. Its nice to tie the 2 together in Wiki when I can.

TYVM :D

chicagosunday193.jpg

OMG How come I didn't come check this thread until today?!! It's so funny to see you standing there, stalking Coldplay, child and all. That's good though, more incognito--no one would suspect a "mommy," when in reality your child is probably on her way to being a little Jonny stalker as well LOL. Or maybe she'll be a Moses groupie one day :laugh3:...

Have fun tonight, and good luck on finding the guys...then come RIGHT back here and report!!! :)

Mel said just before 7 at the MJ statue.

I think I may head over to the UC now to see if they are there sound checking. Mel is over at the Ritz waiting to see if they are there.

sounds like you 2 have Chicago covered and there's no escape :laugh3: