✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I will now start to bribe again for Coldplay. I told you I have done it before with Camp Director with the kids slide show this past summer, suggesting that Coldplay songs be used throughout ,so now I will do it here. How about some presents and free drinks for anyone who would be as so kind to help out with the Jersey Signs? either night. copying or distributing. what do you say chaps?:rolleyes:

I deserve an award for keeping this thread alive. someone pls. make up a new category for keeping an thread alive that no one goes to..... that's ok because in 34 days i will have 7th row floor and lovin it!!!!!

34 days (edit thanks ignitedbones) 33 days until sometimes the right is wrong

Sarah, you are so sweet. I thought i was all alone here. how could i ever feel alone at coldplaying.com. ? Everyone here is so nice. I love your thread thanking coldplaying.com it really is the best. me and my crazy lyrics. I really do spend a lot of time thinking about what shall be the song of the day. this week i am concentrating on VLV. Oh, I will send you some butterflies. so stay tuned..............

You are crazy, Christa! :P You should know, I visit this thread like every day just to see what cute little lyric reference you came up with for that day. :D

Me too!!! LOL:lol: You efforts are appreciated.

(and I'm sorry I've not joined the "sign gang." I'm going to the show on the 26th, but since it's my Mom's bday I'll be making it to the show just.in.time. Might even miss opening act completely. So I wouldn't be much help:\)

Christa i think you're the best in counting days.i always want to count but feel lazy but still i am keeping an eye on coldplay.com about how close our show is at Jersey and feels that yeah if they come here its absolutely historical for me to see them at the place i stay.

God i am so excited.:)And also i am excited for the signs too.:)

recently when i am coming from New York to New Jersey i passed in front of East Rutherford IZOD center my god only god knows how excited i felt that time.:shocked2:

Something for Sarah, we will be thinking of you

31 days until Oh what good is it to live with nothing left to give. forget but not Forgive, not loving all you see. Are the streets you are walking on, a thousand houses long, well that's where I belong and you belong with me, not swallowed in the sea