✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-Jul-08 - KROQ show at Jessica's house

So 1 lucky winner from a KROQ radio contest in Los Angeles got to have Coldplay perform at their house, which was last night (Thursday, July 17th) at a girl named Jessica's house in West Hills, CA.

Does anyone have any idea what their setlist was last night? I know it's a shot in the dark, just curious...

Check out http://www.kroq.com for pics from the show.

coldplayhouse_1.jpg

coldplayhouse_2.jpg

coldplayhouse_3.jpg

coldplayhouse_4.jpg

coldplayhouse_5.jpg

coldplayhouse_6.jpg

coldplayhouse_7.jpg

coldplayhouse_8.jpg

coldplayhouse_9.jpg

coldplayhouse_10.jpg

coldplayhouse_11.jpg

coldplayhouse_12.jpg

coldplayhouse_13.jpg

coldplayhouse_14.jpg

coldplayhouse_15.jpg

coldplayhouse_16.jpg

coldplayhouse_17.jpg

coldplayhouse_18.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh that's like something that would happen in my dreams.. I actually did have a dream where the guys came and played at my school after I won a competition :P And then they gave me free tickets to go see them play again in like Norway or something lol! I love Guy's face in that one picture too he looks a little bit uncomfortable

I heard Jessica's interview on KROQ yesterday. Some of the stuff I actually remember from it:

* She had been stressed out for weeks since people she hadn't even talked to since high school were asking if they could come.

* Chris asked her if he can use her "loo" :laugh3:

* Her dad was piss drunk and was saying, "CHRISSSS!!" and Chris went up to him and said, "You're drunk, aren't you?" :lol:(don't quote me exactly)

* They played 6 songs and she got to pick all the songs. Can't remember most of them, but I remember, "Green Eyes" and "Yellow"

* Kevin or Bean (on KROQ) was going on about how great Coldplay is for doing this sorta thing...

.... That's all I remember. I won tickets from KROQ, too.. unfortunately I didn't win the grand prize (Them playing @ my house of course)...

I'll admit I'm sooooooooooo jealous! they need to have that contest in holland! I'll start emailing the radio stations... though I don't have a back yard, Oh well they'll just have to hold a super cool and unplugged acoustic set in my bedroom....

and six songs to pick? I would just freak out over making that descision alone....

good for her... no jealousy here, none at all :bigcry:

sanstitreek3.jpg

LMAO Guy's like :shocked2: "is he taking is pants off?!"

I heard Jessica's interview on KROQ yesterday. Some of the stuff I actually remember from it:

* She had been stressed out for weeks since people she hadn't even talked to since high school were asking if they could come.

* Chris asked her if he can use her "loo" :laugh3:

* Her dad was piss drunk and was saying, "CHRISSSS!!" and Chris went up to him and said, "You're drunk, aren't you?" :lol:(don't quote me exactly)

* They played 6 songs and she got to pick all the songs. Can't remember most of them, but I remember, "Green Eyes" and "Yellow"

* Kevin or Bean (on KROQ) were going on about how great Coldplay is for doing this sorta thing...

.... That's all I remember. I won tickets from KROQ, too.. unfortunately I didn't win the grand prize (Them playing @ my house of course)

She got to pick the songs?! GREEN EYES?!

Guess I'll be joining the 'jealousy' party with the rest of you all. :cry:

Wow

Here's the songs I would pick if I could pick any 6:

1. Warning Sign

2. Sparks

3. Green Eyes

4. Trouble (since I didn't hear it on Tuesday :( )

5. The Scientist

6. Shiver

Not sure whether it'd be cool to force them to play Shiver since they apparently don't like playing it live or whatever, but it's such a fantastic song...