✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

This guy is the most coolest person in the world

we met in the Faena Hotel

img2887h.jpg

:)

one more, this is when Guy, Jonny, Phil and the people of the staff, arrived in Arg. He said hi!!

p1010004xl.jpg

Oh he looks soooo cute... Look at that cheeks. :D :D :D

Guest LiquidSky
This guy is the most coolest person in the world

we met in the Faena Hotel

img2887h.jpg

awwww! How cute! He is looking down " :blush: "

I see Phil's got his cock out. :wink3:

:laugh3:

Ohhh Angie! lmao!:lol:

I arrived at the hotel @ 1pm and the boys arrived @ 6pm. They went straight to the garage, so we didnt even saw them. But I saw Phill (I was the only one there that knew who he were :uhoh:) and he waved to me. (pic later)

Then an enployee of the hotel said to us that there were another exit on the other block, and we were running from one to another at every big black car that we saw.:lol:

Just when we were getting back to the main entrance of their hotel, I saw Phill and his wife and two other people and we all (about 5) took pics with him and he was vere lovely. AND BEAUTIFUL!! :bomb: so, so much!! I cant even describe! I explained to him about my flag, and I asked if there were a way to deliver it to the boys and he said. "I can do it" I said that I was going to be in the pit and he said "oh, that makes it easy. Where exactly?" then I said "right in front of Guy" and he gave me this exact smile -->:sneaky: like he was thinking, "obviously" and then he said "I´ll find you." HE´LL FIND ME!! :dead: AND GIVE MY FLAG TO THE BAND! :bomb::bomb::freak::freak::dead: