✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

These badges kick ass :lol:

Hey guys!!

So me and Mich met Phil on Saturday the 19th as we were walking back from the hotel. He was leaning against a wall having a cigarette (boo :angry:) then he put it out and started to walk away. We drummed up the courage to go and say hello to him, and got our picture taken. He asked us if we were from Coldplaying, etc.

The previous day I had given my "Phil is hot" badge to one of the roadies, who said she'd give it to Phil. I asked Phil and he said that yes he got it! And he gave it to his wife (she was freaked out apparently :lol:). Such a nice guy! We let him on his way :D!!

Then at night we met him after the gig! He saw us and came over, shook hands, and asked if we enjoyed it. We were with a few other people this time and he asked whether we were from the board. He says he visits every day, but he doesn't visit the dodgey threads apparently :laugh4: :laugh4:.

Will post the picture tomorrow :dance:.

Awesome story !

I can't believe he checks coldplaying that often... in that case... :shifty:

WE LOVE YOU PHIIIIIIL ! :D

Hey guys!!

So me and Mich met Phil on Saturday the 19th as we were walking back from the hotel. He was leaning against a wall having a cigarette (boo :angry:) then he put it out and started to walk away. We drummed up the courage to go and say hello to him, and got our picture taken. He asked us if we were from Coldplaying, etc.

The previous day I had given my "Phil is hot" badge to one of the roadies, who said she'd give it to Phil. I asked Phil and he said that yes he got it! And he gave it to his wife (she was freaked out apparently :lol:). Such a nice guy! We let him on his way :D!!

Then at night we met him after the gig! He saw us and came over, shook hands, and asked if we enjoyed it. We were with a few other people this time and he asked whether we were from the board. He says he visits every day, but he doesn't visit the dodgey threads apparently :laugh4: :laugh4:.

:dance:

:dance:

Hey guys!!

awesome story! :D

I also told him we were on 'the good side of crazy' :wacky:

yeah sure :P

nahh I know what you mean :wacky:

I can only imagine the feeling! I'm sure you deserve it though, for being such a good fan :) Where did you bump into Chris? I still haven't heard the story! :stunned:

Outisde a Jay-Z gig in Camden :D

He was just walking home like any other dude (with a 7 foot bodyguard :lol:)

:D did he talk to you a lot or just take the picture?

sorry, you must've told the story about a million times already :P

We met him twice that day, once before the gig and once afterwards.

Before the gig he asked if we were from the site, he looked at our shirts, we had a quick chat just about the gig and he left pretty quick. He did say he got the Phil is Hot badge I wanted him to have, and he gave it to his wife :laugh4:.

After the gig he recognized us, came over and shook our hands. He asked whether we enjoyed the show, he said he visits the site everyday (but doesnt visit the dodgey threads :P) and we said we were on the good side of crazy.

Then he left. Nice fellow. Really nice :nice:.