✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

yes, i had it made for the Hartford show and got lots of coldpayers to sign it and then i wanted cooky to take it to Wembley where more coldpayers signed it and now i want to send it to Lore for when the boys will hopefully go to do the Latin american tour ( keep fingers crossed for those guys) and then sent on to the "next' tour hahaa i am dyig to see if there any vids of it, i saw the pic of cooky and the girls with it

Hey everyone!

Have you seen Mimix/Mich review?

She met Phil twice in Wembley :)

Apparently, he felt embarassed when he saw the 'Phil is hot' badges :P

She took some pictures, I hope she'll post them here! :)

Awwww bless him!!! hehehe i recon deep down he is well happy

Awwwww Christa your banner was such a great one ! I signed it :D

You should see what he did when he saw it, first he was surprised, then he was really laughing, and then he made a hilarious movement with his arms, you know, like "It's so hot here I need some air" ! :wacky:

I think Lori filmed it, hope she'll post the best Phil video ever :nice:

You should see what he did when he saw it, first he was surprised, then he was really laughing, and then he made a hilarious movement with his arms, you know, like "It's so hot here I need some air" ! :wacky:

oh this is soooooooo wonderful!!! so glad u signed it, and now i am passing the baton to Lore as soon as we hear the news that the boys will be playing in latin america and hopefully she will pass it on! coldplay karma!! I am sooo happy

Was yours the one that said 'Sweet Cheeks'?

Because I saw that one in the Wembley live photoblog! :D

I giggled out loud, I won't deny it. :lol:

wem26.jpg

PHIL

IN

UNIFORM!

:bomb: :dead: :bomb:

Yah, you know that new pic kills me :dead:

hahah Phil knows he is hot stuffff! He is so funny like that too :lol: Gotta love him!

oh this is soooooooo wonderful!!! so glad u signed it, and now i am passing the baton to Lore as soon as we hear the news that the boys will be playing in latin america and hopefully she will pass it on! coldplay karma!! I am sooo happy

of course I will, but probably that will happen during the next album tour :lol:

I squeed when I saw those!!

How awesome!

I heard on twitter that some girl met him and his wife and she was pissed with all the signs and atention! :lol:

Are you SERIOUS?! xD!

Imagine if she stumbled upon this thread...

:uhoh:

Sorry Mrs. Harvey!! We can't help it that your husband is such a catch. :bomb:

I can't wait for you to see Phil's reaction to your banner ! Yeah you have so many signatures on it now !

Coldplayers are so lovely :blush:

And I really hope you'll have to send it to Lore !

hahah Phil knows he is hot stuffff! He is so funny like that too :lol: Gotta love him!

Haha of course he knows ! :D

That was really hilarious, all the Coldplayers were laughing their asses off :lol:

OHHH! :wideeyed:

i MUST see this video!

You just have to harass Lori (KissesBirds) when she comes back home :D

I could've filmed it as well, but I was just laughing too much and dieing cause of this hot movement :wacky:

Hey guys!!

So me and Mich met Phil on Saturday the 19th as we were walking back from the hotel. He was leaning against a wall having a cigarette (boo :angry:) then he put it out and started to walk away. We drummed up the courage to go and say hello to him, and got our picture taken. He asked us if we were from Coldplaying, etc.

The previous day I had given my "Phil is hot" badge to one of the roadies, who said she'd give it to Phil. I asked Phil and he said that yes he got it! And he gave it to his wife (she was freaked out apparently :lol:). Such a nice guy! We let him on his way :D!!

Then at night we met him after the gig! He saw us and came over, shook hands, and asked if we enjoyed it. We were with a few other people this time and he asked whether we were from the board. He says he visits every day, but he doesn't visit the dodgey threads apparently :laugh4: :laugh4:.

Will post the picture tomorrow :dance:.