✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Oct-08: Boston - TD Banknorth Garden - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**EDIT**

Tickets sold. Thanks !

Hey Coldplayers local to the Boston area. Since I managed to land some nice loge tickets for the show on the 29th I've got 2 extra tickets to offer up for sale. They are Balcony 203 Row 8, first 2 seats in the row, seats 1 & 2.

They are listed on StubHub for $140.00 a ticket. Basically that's my cost plus the 20% surcharge Stubhub charges the seller (me) if they sell.

I can give you a better price if you want to deal directly with me but if you feel safer you can buy them through StubHub.

They are listed here >>> http://www.stubhub.com/coldplay-tickets/?ticket_id=151311703

I'm with you on both of those BostonSports. I'd really be gutted if Politik didn't get a run.

The clips I've watched of "Glass of Water" have really grabbed my attention...will be phenomenal if we get it in Boston.

Boston Again!!

Concert time is coming up soooooo freakin' fast!!!! :D:D:D:D

Ahhh!!!!! I'm exploding here!!!!

Remember their last Boston concert!

Oh my goodness. It's gunna be sooo good the 2nd time!

Now they have "Glass of Water" possibly getting a run, and "Postcards From Far Away" and maybe even more new songs (or olde ones like "Amsterdam"!!!! :cool:

AND THEY ARE PLAYING CEMETERIES OF LONDON, er Boston! :dozey:

BostonSportsTD, I agree with you about "Politik". Such a powerful song.

I don't think that they'll take it off the setlist though. They just can't! It'd be like taking "Yellow" off.

Actually, they seem to be playing longer setlists! About 21 songs or so!!! SWeet!

Eeep!...CANNOT...CONTAIN.....EXCITEMENT for much longer!! :bomb:

:flutterby:

hahaha agreed!!! its only 2 weeks from wednesday! i think about it soooo much everyday. i've decided that im not gunna look at the setlists or read R#42 blogs about the few US shows before our show because if they change up the setlist i actually want it to be a surprise. i didnt like how last concert i went to i basically always knew what they were gunna play next. regardless i'm SOOO excited for this and it can't come quick enough!

Boston

hahaha agreed!!! its only 2 weeks from wednesday! i think about it soooo much everyday. i've decided that im not gunna look at the setlists or read R#42 blogs about the few US shows before our show because if they change up the setlist i actually want it to be a surprise. i didnt like how last concert i went to i basically always knew what they were gunna play next. regardless i'm SOOO excited for this and it can't come quick enough!

^ Awww... but Roadie #42 writes such good blogs. :P

Yeah i know what you mean though.

AHHH!!! You're Right!!!! It's only 2 weeks from this Wednesday! :shocked2::shocked2::D:D:bomb::bomb:

:flutterby:

Looking for two tickets to the show if anyone can possibly hook me up?

Thanks

Penny, you should have read this thread instead of just posting a plea. I had two tickets forsale up in post #77. Unfortunately they sold yesterday on Stubhub.

Speaking of stubhub, they still have tics left and not all of them are outragously priced.

10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!

10 DAYS LEFT!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THE CONCERT IS ALMOST HERE AGAIN ALREADY! :shocked2:

But how come there are still around 55 pairs of tickets on eBay

and about a BILLION on StubHub!?!?!?!?!

How are they going to be sold in time??? :\

TO Jesse: Yay for you bringing your sign again! :) I'm certainly bringing my multitude of signs too!

Did you get better seats this time?

But how come there are still around 55 pairs of tickets on eBay

and about a BILLION on StubHub!?!?!?!?!

How are they going to be sold in time??? :\

Well, there are 352 listings many are for pairs of tickets, although some are for larger blocks, and a few are singles.

So lets "guestimate" that stubhub has about 1000 tickets for that show. Considering that the TD Bank North Garden seats can seat up to 19,580 that's not too bad. Still have a bit more than a week for those to sell so I bet it will be close to an actual sell out.

Boston!

Well, there are 352 listings many are for pairs of tickets, although some are for larger blocks, and a few are singles.

So lets "guestimate" that stubhub has about 1000 tickets for that show. Considering that the TD Bank North Garden seats can seat up to 19,580 that's not too bad. Still have a bit more than a week for those to sell so I bet it will be close to an actual sell out.

Hmmm.... good point.

Still, it seems like a lot of tickets, but not when you look at the entire number of seats to be filled.

I guess I just want Coldplay to see how many people at the Boston concert love them... no empty seats! :heart:

coldplay boston

^ OOOOOH YEAH!!!!! I hear you BostonSportsTD!

When I heard that the celtics will be playing @ TD Banknorth Garden, all I thought was COLDPLAY NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! :D

(P.S. whoah! you already have over 1,000 posts and you joined a year AFTER me!!!:stunned: chatty eh? :wink: )

Oo, and i meant to ask whether you're a psychic because of your username...

was it just coincidence that you basically picked the name of the venue that Coldplay would play at twice so far?

SOOO EXCITED They keep advertiseing a Coldplay contest on MIX 98.5 and i get so excited over it! I feel so greatfull that my first Coldplay concert was in august and me seconed one is going to be 63 days after! cannot wait to see them and therest of the coldplayers! I will have my "LETS TALK COLDPLAY" sign with me. :)

-Jesse-

Can't believe it's less than a week!

I still can't quite beleive I have such seats this time, (loge 22, row 8 as opposed to way up in the balcony, row 13 last time).

This is the closest seating I've ever managed to get for a Coldplay concert and I'm beyond excited!

Hmmm.... good point.

Still, it seems like a lot of tickets, but not when you look at the entire number of seats to be filled.

I guess I just want Coldplay to see how many people at the Boston concert love them... no empty seats! :heart:

Just peeked this morning and stub hub has 254 listings and the stub hub seating map says there are 622 tickets available (I didn't notice the map gave an acutal ticket count before)

So, the number of those dreaded unsold seats is going down, slowy but surely.

^ SWEEET Jesse!

I bet we'll be the only people with signs!

Hey, did you get better seats this time??

Im not sure actuly my friends aut got the tickets and i havent gotten any exact seat info... ( I guess ill find out when i get there) I do know that im on the right side of the stage agin in loge, Cant wait! 5 days left!

-Jesse-