✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Oct-08: Boston - TD Banknorth Garden - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston tonight

Was anyone at the last show in Boston? If so, which section were the band in when they played "Death will never conquer" and the Scientist?? My seats tonight stink (S318), so thought I might try and sneak over to the section where they play those songs to see the guys up close. I didn't make it to the Boston show earlier this summer but managed to get over to see the Hartford show.

Cheers, Graeme

Tips for coldplay concert - boston banknorth garden

Guyz, i have never been to a concert before and im goin tonight to see coldplay. anything i should be aware of? any tips, advices? can i bring my cam? do they sell like t-shirts or somethin? what time should i be there?

Guyz, i have never been to a concert before and im goin tonight to see coldplay. anything i should be aware of? any tips, advices? can i bring my cam? do they sell like t-shirts or somethin? what time should i be there?

get there as early as possible, and don't take a big camera. t-shirts are expensive but you can probably find other sellers with cheaper but less quality stuff. If you see someone dishing out tickets sing a coldplay song to them!

shirts were $40 on average up here in Toronto / Ottawa.. Cameras weren't a problem whatsoever up here either. At Ottawa they didn't even do any sort of check - they opened the doors and everyone just trickled in as they scanned tickets. I didn't see a single person stopped or checked (bags and backpacks included). I saw people with P&S cameras as well as SLR cameras.. Had I known it was that relaxed I would have brought my own SLR with zoom lens instead of my small sony P&S :)

Another thing - the concert in general is dark so pics are a hit and miss... As for time - they typically come on between 8:45pm and 9pm.

YMMV

Maybe its the ecxitement talking but I LOVE MY FELLOW COLDPLAYERS! :laugh3: See all of you there tonight! I wish all of you Peace Love Health and Happynes! I am so excited for tonight even more than last time!

-Love Jesse- :P

PS: Look for my sign, "LETS TALKCOLDPLAY"

Boston Celtics one day, Coldplay and Oxfam the next.

Last night I watched the Boston Celtics NBA World Championship banner be raised to the rafters, inside the TD Banknorth Garden. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers (whose arena we were in the other day), to open the new season. Today, the Coldplay lights, rigging, screens, confetti canons, amp-stacks, PA, and huge inflatable spheres, are being slowly raised towards the roof of this famous arena.

This is the first time that we have returned to exactly the same place, on two separate occasions, so far this tour. Boston was the last show before Japan, last time out in North America. Now we are back. Familiar surroundings. The band must have really enjoyed that show. If the atmosphere is anything similar to the basketball last night, it’s going to be another day for the earplugs later.

This time Oxfam still has another 16 shows in North America, after this one, to look forward to. No trip to Japan until February this time...

The Boston Celtics. NBA World Champions. Coldplay. Possibly the world’s biggest band right now. Oxfam. Working towards ending poverty world-wide. Amazing stuff.

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=89