✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Oct-08: Boston - TD Banknorth Garden - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

stay calm, the seller may not check their email every day and they don't know it has sold.

true...I called stubhub and they said if they didnt confirm by 8 AM tomorrow they're gonna help me get another ticket. But it would be odd for the person not to check at all too. they did have thursday evening and tonight to check. this 48 policy is killing me! ah! i am a bit relaxed though, because there are single tickets left for a possible backup situation.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ OOOOOH YEAH!!!!! I hear you BostonSportsTD!

When I heard that the celtics will be playing @ TD Banknorth Garden, all I thought was COLDPLAY NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!! :D

(P.S. whoah! you already have over 1,000 posts and you joined a year AFTER me!!!:stunned: chatty eh? :wink: )

Oo, and i meant to ask whether you're a psychic because of your username...

was it just coincidence that you basically picked the name of the venue that Coldplay would play at twice so far?

hahaha i didnt even think i had that many posts compared to some people on here!! and TD is actually my initials... so it's basically coincidence. it is cool though!

butttt..... FIVE DAYS!!!! i'm so god damn excited for this!!

COLDPLAY BOSTON IN 2 DAYS!!!

^^^ :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! SQUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

This is just INSANE!!!! I can't believe it's nearly here AGAIN! 0_0

After the concert last time, when I got home, all I could hear in my head was "Life In Technicolour".

It was weird but soooooo blissful! :nice:

And it was quite loud too. So strange. Hope it happens again though.

Yup, I'd say you're right on with the time.

Last time out they hit the stage at about 5 past 9. That was with two support acts. But still, I'd figure on 9ish.

Oh and an update for coldplaybirdsfly:

Stub hub says 178 tickets left. :wink:

coldplay boston!!!!!! 2 days!!!!

^ try finding the elusive Miller (aka. Roadie #42 :wink:)

They band holds out the first 5 rows to distribute before the show starts to people in the nosebleed/balcony sections.

You could luck out if you bump into Miller!!!

:dance: :dance:

:daisy:

EEEEEEP!!!

IT'S ALMOST UPON US!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

hehehe, I guess you were right Collee... the tickets are being sold quite rapidly as the date draws nearer! :D

2 MORE DAYS!!!!!

:flutterby: :flutterby:

Last time I was up in the nose bleeds and saw two different Roadies ( not Miller) come up and upgrade two different groups of fans. And that was just in my one section ( section 301)

It was very early, I'd say not even 7:30.

Oh, and I just checked this morning, Ticketmaster still has a few single seats left if anyone is desperate for tickets.

Stubhub is showing 116 tickets still on offer.

Last time I was in 307...would have loved to have been upgraded! I went by myself, so surely they could've squeezed me in somewhere down there! This time I'm still up high, but paid more to get closer to the stage (side view).

What section are you in?

Last time I was pleasantly surprised how nice the view was from the side. Were were in 301 row 9.

This time tommorow we'll be there!!

Coldplay Boston

YIPPEEEEEE !!! Have fun everyone! (It's gonna be hard to go to sleep tonight... so excited!!!!)

They'd probably be playing "Politik" or "Death And All His Friends" by now! :dance:

I wonder if they'll do "Glass Of Water" or "Reign Of Love" <-- like they did in New Jersey.

I sure hope they do :nice:

yea in august they came on around 915-920. i hope they play the same music before hand again. it was like enya or something i think.... it got me SOOO pumped up.

ahhh exactly 2 days from now around this time we will be awaiting the opening notes of life in techinicolor!!!!

you'll know when they are ready to come out - they've been playing a classical musical piece before LiT.

for coldplaybirdsfly

89 tickets left on stub hub. That's darn near close to a sell out.

to reigin of love

Think you will still have great views, particularly of Guy and Will.

I wish I didn't have to work today, I'd love to just chill until the drive to Boston.

COLDPLAY BOSTON TONITE

Oooo thanks for the tip about the preceding song open6l :)

Wow Collee, that is amazing close to a sell out!!! :shocked2:

Thank you for the StubHub updates. ;)

Yet there's still about 30 pairs of tickets left on eBay.....Oh well

But I know there'll be PLENTY of people coming to the show tonite :D

TONITE..... IS IT REALLY TONITE?!!?!?!?!?!?!

WOHOOOOOOOO!!!! COLDPLAY HAVE FINALLY COME TO BOSTON AGAIN! :kiss: :dance:

:guitarist: :drummer: :singer: :guitarist:

Coldplay Boston

^ Thanks everyone for the times and wishes of luck!!!!

Ok so Duffy on at 8PM. I figured that Coldplay would be on at 9:15ish again. They did that last time in Boston. Thanks!

I can't give live updates (don't have a cell phone).... but i'm sure others will. ;)

But I'll try to write a review!

EEEEEP!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! :dance: :dance:

I LOVE YOU COLDPLAY!