✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Oct-08: Boston - TD Banknorth Garden - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, dear Lore...i'm at work...i'm a receptionist, so today i'm working all night long...coffee after coffee, i'm waiting for the setlist! :-)

Ah, i have made a new interview with Davide Rossi...i think tomorrow will be online at Coldplayzone and then even here (translated, obviously...)...

I'm not going to give a full review, but the show was beyond words! We got there before the doors opened. Went up to our balcony seats and sat in a section that tickets wernt sold for ( it was the balcony section that was next to us) we sat in the front row and a man with the show pulled us aside and gave us 3rd row floor seats. Chris saw my sign and liked right at me. As for merch I got the viva la vida hoodie and I love it! Amazing show amazing night ;-)

-Love Jesse-

PS - Did anyone see my sign? I held it up before the show (during the rap song). And I have a little confettie from the show... Night everyone -Peace Love Happines Health Coldplay-

Just got home! The show was INCREDIBLE!!! They sounded amazing and seemed to have just as much energy and enthusiasm as when I saw them back in August. No surprises set list-wise, basically the same as what they've been doing, however I really liked the changes they made since they were here in August. Chris doing "The Hardest Part" as a piano solo was a highlight for me. He sounded amazing both on the piano and vocally. Just beautiful. I don't get why he sounds so off on TV...he's amazing live! He said "THP" and "The Scientist" were Hall & Oates songs that they ruined or something. haha He dedicated "The Scientist" as a "romantic song to the Governor of Alaska"! And then went on to tell us to vote for Barack Obama (the crowd cheered of course and booed at the Palin reference) and he said he knew he could safely say that here without being assasinated!

One really nice addition from the last Boston show were video screens everywhere so we could watch them close-up. Very nice!

I got to get to bed soon, but I just wanted to say that the show was amazing!

I'm not going to give a full review, but the show was beyond words! We got there before the doors opened. Went up to our balcony seats and sat in a section that tickets wernt sold for ( it was the balcony section that was next to us) we sat in the front row and a man with the show pulled us aside and gave us 3rd row floor seats. Chris saw my sign and liked right at me. As for merch I got the viva la vida hoodie and I love it! Amazing show amazing night ;-)

-Love Jesse-

PS - Did anyone see my sign? I held it up before the show (during the rap song). And I have a little confettie from the show... Night everyone -Peace Love Happines Health Coldplay-

OMG that's amazing! congrats! you got 3rd row floor seats :o

I always think it's the coolest thing when people have stories like that. Like they were up in the nosebleed sections and got taken down to the floor.

What did your sign say?