✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Oh, uh, uh, my mom is sort of into the Frank Sinatra crowd and I think she would have a heart attack if she saw me behave the way i do at a Coldplay concert. literallly. And my husband well, lets just say he is in for a for a specticle of great proportions. hehehehehehehe:rolleyes:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on at 9:30 am to be sure I could pounce at 10:00. The 1st set was Floor sec 5 row 10, I think. I passed on it since I am very short. But now I regret it. Then the next set was Lower Level sec 112 row 2. I took them since I had no idea what would come next. I'm not terribly unpleased but I was hoping to be on the other side near Jonny. I've been terribly spoiled these last few shows and these seats, which aren't that bad, pale in comparison.

If anyone has similar seats just on the other side, would you want to swap sides? Just thought I'd put it out there. I'm thinking just as I would prefer to be on one side perhaps another person has tickets on one side opposite what they prefer, too.

How does comcast tix work??? I've been checking on & off for seats. I'm being offered all kinds of spots like sections 110-104. I would love to score some 123 or 124's...even if it's a higher row. Not a one has come up? Could they be sold out? I thought it was all random? You can't choose can you??

Section 5, Row 15.

AMAZING seats. Same exact row that I sat in last time they came and it was brilliant. They weren't RIGHT up in their faces, but I could CLEARLY see everything. But the best part of it is that it's litterally dead center in the arena. I've got the crowd singing on every side of me (very litterally!), so the sound is amazing. Just hearing the audience during Fix You itself made me almost cry! But when The Scientist came on and it was just so simple and everything, I could hear the entire arena just singing the words at the top of their lungs...all I can say is that it was a moment in time I will never forget.

So to have the same seats again? I'm blessed.

Dave

I was on at 9:30 am to be sure I could pounce at 10:00. The 1st set was Floor sec 5 row 10, I think. I passed on it since I am very short. But now I regret it. Then the next set was Lower Level sec 112 row 2. I took them since I had no idea what would come next. I'm not terribly unpleased but I was hoping to be on the other side near Jonny. I've been terribly spoiled these last few shows and these seats, which aren't that bad, pale in comparison.

If anyone has similar seats just on the other side, would you want to swap sides? Just thought I'd put it out there. I'm thinking just as I would prefer to be on one side perhaps another person has tickets on one side opposite what they prefer, too.

How does comcast tix work??? I've been checking on & off for seats. I'm being offered all kinds of spots like sections 110-104. I would love to score some 123 or 124's...even if it's a higher row. Not a one has come up? Could they be sold out? I thought it was all random? You can't choose can you??

No you can't pick and choose a certain section, which would be money. It's the luck of the draw. I thought as more time went by, the seats gets worse and worse. But that's not always the case apparently. If you've got the balls to keep trying for better seats, you might get them. I got section 8 at first and thought that was the best I could get for floor so I decided to throw 'em back and take my chances. So now I'm in 112 row 3 seat 18. Section buddy if you decide to stay! :D

I think if you call comcasttix you can talk to someone and possibly pick a section. Maybe we can try for that the next time they are in town one on the computer and one on the phone?

They have single seats in either section 123 or 124 in like row 21 I think. I was playing around last night to see what else came up.

I was in section 4 last time and I really couldnt see anything. I am 5'5 and not that short either. I think you will be happier with your seats.

yep

amazing basically

at 10:01 am (et)

i also got another ticket for a friend in Sec 3 row 6

So you bought singles? Maybe that's the trick.

Next time I'm gonna do the two computer thing: desktop and laptop off my router and use one of them to keep rollin' the dice. :wink:

For me, I'll die if they do White Shadows. But that's a long shot.

Personally, although I genuinely love every song on the album (and I'm not just saying that), I think they can take out some of the album tracks this time around and replace them. Personally, Yes and Strawberry Swing can go. And also, God Put A Smile sould get the ax, too. It's such a half-assed performance. At least do the whole song, give it a build, etc. So I'd say kick it to the curb.

An ideal set for me would be:

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Viva La Vida

Cemeteries Of London

Trouble

Fix You

Warning Sign

Chinese Sleep Chant

Whte Shadows

Speed Of Sound

Yellow

Lost!

The Scientist (Acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

And that's just with substituting songs in and out. I'd still change the order around a bit. (Spread out the singles...).

Oh, and just a side note...I mis-spelt "Life In Technicolor" as "Live In Tehnicolor" at first. Wouldn't that be an awesome name for the DVD?

Dave

For me, I'll die if they do White Shadows. But that's a long shot.

Personally, although I genuinely love every song on the album (and I'm not just saying that), I think they can take out some of the album tracks this time around and replace them. Personally, Yes and Strawberry Swing can go. And also, God Put A Smile sould get the ax, too. It's such a half-assed performance. At least do the whole song, give it a build, etc. So I'd say kick it to the curb.

An ideal set for me would be:

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Viva La Vida

Cemeteries Of London

Trouble

Fix You

Warning Sign

Chinese Sleep Chant

Whte Shadows

Speed Of Sound

Yellow

Lost!

The Scientist (Acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

And that's just with substituting songs in and out. I'd still change the order around a bit. (Spread out the singles...).

Oh, and just a side note...I mis-spelt "Life In Technicolor" as "Live In Tehnicolor" at first. Wouldn't that be an awesome name for the DVD?

Dave

I'd have to agree with ya Dave, that would ideal for me as well. Throw the full version of Talk and The Hardest Part in there and wow, that would be a mind-blowing setlist.

Oh and +2 on the DVD name, noice!

thanks to the lovely annie, I'M GOING TOO! :dance:

i was debating it for a long time, but on sunday night i just decided not to bother to look for tickets online. i'm seeing them in NJ the weekend before, and it's kind of a big production for me to get to philly and back without a car. so i just decided to leave it for now, and perhaps buy a single ticket later if i felt strongly about it. but then...i sort of came into a ticket from a very nice friend :D :nice:

i have to work out all the transport part of this, but i have time. OMG can't wait for my coldplay double-play!

thanks to the lovely annie, I'M GOING TOO! :dance:

i was debating it for a long time, but on sunday night i just decided not to bother to look for tickets online. i'm seeing them in NJ the weekend before, and it's kind of a big production for me to get to philly and back without a car. so i just decided to leave it for now, and perhaps buy a single ticket later if i felt strongly about it. but then...i sort of came into a ticket from a very nice friend :D :nice:

i have to work out all the transport part of this, but i have time. OMG can't wait for my coldplay double-play!

Awww who's the nice friend? :P I'm so excited!!!!! :dance:

Do you think we can get another special encore out of them?

Dave

I hope so. If not we'll have to fight for it! :laugh3: